JD Thread Addiction Recovery - How many steps JoeDan recovery take?

Not even a tie?

I read the Crichton thread and got exposed to a bit of Passive JoeDan worry. It’s hard to avoid in Blitz at the moment.

1 Like

Thought the thread needed a therapy dog but this is more appropriate.

1 Like

Yeah the Crichton thread was gloomy af

No way I’m going to the joedan thread

It’s more “sad pathetic” than “sad unfortunate”.

Haha, this is a very witty post… “Nothing to see there” can be interpreted in wildly different ways.

2 Likes

Wow - 1324 unread JD posts, not even tempted. Hope I am not getting over confident.

Step 3 of 12 Step recovery program. Make a decision to entrust your will and your life to the care of the collective wisdom and resources of those who have searched before us.

In the spirit of sharing resources, here is a soothing meditation I have been using …

Imagine yourself in a secluded place known only to you.
You are standing thigh deep in warm water. A waterfall tinkles in the background.
You smell spring blossom. Brightly coloured parrots fly around you.
You are bent over, reaching down, holding something. You feel the warm sun on your back.
The water is very clear and you see fat trout swimming around.
You look down and between your arms you see the face of (insert name here) as they take their last breath.

1 Like

Should this also be a raz addiction thread as well?. that one looks like it’s pumping too

Oh god I’ve just seen a photoshopped image of joe in a swans jumper… no news… but soooooo tempted to go into the joe thread…

1 Like

Seems like you lot need some therapy.
Did you realise that the fantazia thread is also over 7000 posts? Just saying.

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN

cant wait for the trade period to actually start.

2330 unread posts. Wow that is a jump. Perhaps another tie fiasco.

Step 4 in 12 Step Recovery Program. Make a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

All that self reflection sounds a bit scary. I think I will water the garden and watch a few more Bluey episodes from ABCKids.

Yes attendees can talk about avoiding the Fantasia thread as well. I only have 440 unread posts there.

You probably won’t be able to avoid the Joe news, even if you can avoid the thread…

1 Like

Now there’s finally news, the Thread has lost it’s malevolent attraction.
Can go and look at all those road to the draft articles I didn’t bother with when our first pick was in the 30’s.

1 Like

Step One: Cameron from “Sydney”.

2 Likes

I am not avoiding news reports, just the death spiral thread.

1 Like

I think I’m going to be in the anger stage for a long time. I’m still angry at Justin Madden.

6 Likes

I still refer to him as Justin “I’m a Sell-Out Bas+ard” Madden.

1 Like