Jed Anderson

h8r m8z - He’s farking 21.
Worth dangling a carrot or 3, I’d say.
Fits the demographic.

• He ain’t no vanilla prizz fizzer.

straight swap for KAV!

I can dream

Why’s he linked to West Coast when he’s seeking more opportunities? He won’t even get ahead of Jetta and Redden on a team that just made the finals…

I wonder if him and Edwards spent time together at Gws, if so maybe Shaunye can get in his ear and get him across.
He is mates with Joe Daniher too
JoeJed. And the Blackhearts.
I wonder if him and Edwards spent time together at Gws, if so maybe Shaunye can get in his ear and get him across.
He is mates with Joe Daniher too
JoeJed. And the Blackhearts.
Nah, Bad Reputation.

Should definitely go for him…but just a 2nd-rounder.

3rd rounder

Straight swap for CarLol

Straight swap for CarLol

Would prefer this over the prospect of Carlisle going to Carltank

jed + hawks 1st for carlol.

jed + hawks 1st for carlol.

I think they’d be more keen to offload a couple of players to clear cap space than any picks
Would take a few to make up Carlisle’s worth though (couldn’t see them partying with anyone of note)

Watched him in the GF. He didn’t get much of it at that level, not as much as Edwards the week before. He did 2 absolutely amazing things and that was about it. Edwards would be ahead of him at EFC I would have thought. Not saying dont get, just saying dont pay to much.

Watched him in the GF. He didn't get much of it at that level, not as much as Edwards the week before. He did 2 absolutely amazing things and that was about it. Edwards would be ahead of him at EFC I would have thought. Not saying dont get, just saying dont pay to much.

Can’t gage someone on one game though.

Watched him in the GF. He didn't get much of it at that level, not as much as Edwards the week before. He did 2 absolutely amazing things and that was about it. Edwards would be ahead of him at EFC I would have thought. Not saying dont get, just saying dont pay to much.

Exactly. At least watch some highlights of his junior career on youtube before you make a call on a player

Exactly. At least watch some highlights of his junior career on youtube before you make a call on a player

read ben’s hype threads too.

Should definitely go for him...but just a 2nd-rounder.
That's what I think will get it done 25-35

He is a different type to Edwards people, he is a mid half forward, more in the Zaka/Zerret mold

Is there any interest by any player to come to Essendon?

Of course there is … they would know it’s over now & the AFL is on side to help us rebuild.

Accept it, they want us to prosper & have all hope renewed going fwd, so the members & everyone else is back in asap, & the money flows … follow the money.

Is there any interest by any player to come to Essendon?
I think having a high profile coach like Worsfold can only help. This would have to make Essendon a desirable destination I reckon. Along with the spongy floors of course