Jed Lamb

If we take this guy, I'm gonna eat Dodoro with some father beans and a nice chianti!

Father beans? Fava?

No idea why I wrote father, I know it’s fava!

there's a guy at my work called Ba Lam. true story.

One of my brothers went to uni with a guy called ■■■ My (or Mi) Lam. True story.

At his draft time I liked what I read about him and wished we took him with the pick that I think we took Steinberg with. Probably better off the way we went. But it is a pretty close run thing.

Would like a forward line with Hams and Lamb in it, perhaps now that we have got Worsfold as coach, we could get Brad Sheppard (Shepherd) from West Coast? You know to tend the flock and protect them…

If we take this guy, I'm gonna eat Dodoro with some father beans and a nice chianti!

Father beans? Fava?

I've heard Lamb isnt much chop
Nice

Lamby.

Very tempting, maybe the pick we get for Melk may be suffice?

And then, if we’re really lucky, we could try and trade Melks back cos he’s a ■■■■ ton better than this guy.

Package Lamb and Tomlinson for Melks’s pick (24 from Melb) and it’s a done deal.

If we take this guy, I’m gonna eat Dodoro with some father beans and a nice chianti!

2015 Lamb kicked 43 goals in 16 games and averaged six marks a game in NEAFL. Made Team of the year list in NEAFL this year.

2015 Lamb kicked 43 goals in 16 games and averaged six marks a game in NEAFL. Made Team of the year list in NEAFL this year.

But so did I.

And I haven’t even been in NSW this year

This forward setup makes me hungry for some reason.

JD Lamb Hams
Fanta Smack Belly

Id rather him than kav.

If we could trade giles back would be worthwhile. Should look at moving giles on If we get one of leuneberger z smith or lobbe.

Gws trades haven’t been great so far edwards, aylettt, giles havent produced much, except in vfl.

I would rather neither kav or bhaaaaaaa

Id rather him than kav.

If we could trade giles back would be worthwhile. Should look at moving giles on If we get one of leuneberger z smith or lobbe.

Gws trades haven’t been great so far edwards, aylettt, giles havent produced much, except in vfl.

I’ve heard Lamb isnt much chop

Wasn’t he highly rated as a youth?
Would cost fk all too. 4th rounder I reckon

Will be interesting, was a mad Bombers fan but would have had some relationship with SOS.

Has shown little to indicate he is AFL standard.

Therefore, should fit in well given Essendon’s recent history of small forwards.

Can’t get a game at 2 clubs. Hmmmmm. No.

Pick 21 in 2010, played 22 games in 5 years at two seperate clubs. Can’t see anything worth chasing there.

who

No, he’s on second

What’s on second

No who’s on Second, what’s on third

Very tempting, maybe the pick we get for Melk may be suffice?

Surely we wouldn’t have to pay that much (even if it’s only a 3rd rounder for Melk). Surely a token pick that GWS probably won’t even use is enough to get it done.

Yeah, just done some research on him. Pick in the 50-60 region at best