Jeremy Cameron 10x1

We are not interested in Cameron.
But this is a good distraction that will allow us to concentrate on who we really want.

If we are not interested in Cameron, we need our heads checked. I'd be very interested in Dylan Shiel too.

Deadset how the fark could we actually get cameron? they'll want one of two things possibly both, talented leaders, and top draft picks.

We have none of one, few of the other.

But this is a good distraction that will allow us to concentrate on who we really want.

If we are not interested in Cameron, we need our heads checked. I'd be very interested in Dylan Shiel too.
Deadset how the fark could we actually get cameron? they'll want one of two things possibly both, talented leaders, and top draft picks.
By trading something they need, and we don't need as much. If we offered Carlisle and something shiny (as an example), what would Carlton or anyone else offer to better it?

What shiny things do we have? 

Carlton will offer 3 picks all before ours.

Carlisle, Belly and a 2nd (or 1st) round pick.
All the players (including Cameron) come out of contract at the end of 2015 I believe.

FYFE. I can feel it in my bones.

What shiny things do we have? 

Carlton will offer 3 picks all before ours.

I'm just talking out of my ■■■■, but something like:
Carlisle + Gleeson + 2nd rounder
And won't Carlton have just one pick ahead of ours (on current ladder position)?

Carlisle, Bellchambers and 2nd rounder

For

Cameron and Shiel

Why would gws want a 2nd round pick? We have no realistic chance of getting him unless he prefers to come here.

Interesting.
Sounds like we are really keen on someone then and have our hearts set on them.
Hopefully it is a big fish.

Anyone know who he supported growing up?

Anyone know who he supported growing up?

Pies

Palmer! :P

Palmer! :P

Gumby

Will end up at the Hawks or Dees IMO.

IF and that's a big IF he does leave then it will be to Carlton.

Geez, first you tell us we're not interested, then you say carlton are a chance? Any other sh*tty news to tell?
We'd be crazy to not ask a few questions, but if it distracts us from landing dangerfield I guess I see the value :)

Geez, first you tell us we're not interested, then you say carlton are a chance? Any other sh*tty news to tell?
We'd be crazy to not ask a few questions, but if it distracts us from landing dangerfield I guess I see the value :)

Shhhh.  Don't tell BK!

Well FARK Jeremy Cameron then. 

and FARK carlton too. 

@^%$#@!

Shhhh. Don't tell BK!

Hey!

Like any young gun would even consider essendon while this ASADA cloud still hangs over our playing list.

Not even I would consider us if I was half decent having other clubs offering same money.

I think the Saints and Dogs will be prepared to pay massive overs for the kid, they will have earlier picks and they will find more space in the cap than Carlton.

Daisys 700k a year contract will bite them

Won’t be leaving GWS