Jeremy Cameron 10x1

Walks out on GWS, puts a price on his head and tells all clubs bar essendon that he wont play for them if they choose to draft him. Essendon give up nothing, draft him and hand him the number 18 Guernsey. Meanwhile, Jetta advises the club that he wants to be traded and is shipped off to Freo for Fyfe. In the background we acquire some fella by the name of Dangerfield as a free agent.

Daniher + Cameron forward line would be unstoppable!! I'd put Hurley + TBell on the table. But, oh well, won't happen.

Hope he gets to Carlton so he can be the great premiership winning saviour just like Judd was, and that it completely stuffs their cap and playing list for a generation, just like the Judd move did.  (Blank) Carlton.

Meanwhile, under the radar the Bombers pursue perilous pastures and hunt down the slayer of Macbeth... perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

Fogdog, what size fish is this player we supposedly want? Small fish? Big fish?

2511897479_63d41d74a9.jpg

1 Like

Fogdog thread from 7 weeks ago + Fogdog comments here at 1 minute past the hour = a grand old flag flying 8

We are not interested in Cameron.
But this is a good distraction that will allow us to concentrate on who we really want.

If we are not interested in Cameron, we need our heads checked. I'd be very interested in Dylan Shiel too.

Agree on both fronts.

However, we don't have a second round pick to give them (regarding your next post)

However perhaps we aren't interested in Cameron possibly due to us being able to get maybe someone like Patton who might... MIGHT ...be a bit cheaper?

Your trade was Carlisle + Gleeson +2nd rounder (as an example) whereas maybe Patton will only cost us someone of the ilk of Carlisle?

Personally, I'd throw the ■■■■■■■ house at Cameron but if we can get another gun forward instead then i'd be happy. Maybe Fog thinks/.say

But this is a good distraction that will allow us to concentrate on who we really want.

If we are not interested in Cameron, we need our heads checked. I'd be very interested in Dylan Shiel too.

Agree.

However hopefully we are chasing another gun forward from interstate who others will now focus less on. Maybe Patton or Boyd or Darling (not sure what state he is from), just throwing names up. I will be ■■■■■■ if we are chasing Frawley at his asking price. No doubt he is a good player but we already have 3 very good defenders (not including fletch) and currently one good forward.

Just noticed an 8 hour a week, million dollar a year position has just opened up at Visy.

Will end up at the Hawks or Dees IMO.

IF and that's a big IF he does leave then it will be to Carlton.

That would be my tip as well. Those cheating bastards have brown paper bags full of money that never gets counted within the salary cap.

Just what we need, a greedy young prima donna.

Yeah but this one kicks goals.

Can you see the Pies not getting him? Eddie will walk him round their training centre, into the trophy room, then directly to the boardroom table upon which there be a pile of money you couldn't jump over, the keys to a new Lexus, the title to an apartment in Toorak, a shiny Mont Blanc and an unsigned six-year $6m contract.

Can you see the Pies not getting him? Eddie will walk him round their training centre, into the trophy room, then directly to the boardroom table upon which there be a pile of money you couldn't jump over, the keys to a new Lexus, the title to an apartment in Toorak, a shiny Mont Blanc and an unsigned six-year $6m contract.

And the AFL will turn a blind eye and publically announce the deal is all legal above board....just consider it Eddie's payment for the Sarah bullshit he pulled on their behalf to bury Hird and Essendon last year.
■■■■ them!!!

If that's all it took it would be the steal of the century. 

Would love Cameron but not worth trading Carlisle or Hurley for IMO. One (Hurley) will be a lynchpin to our defence for years to come and one has so much talent to burn just needs confidence and a bit of an attitude change.

I’d be more interested in trying to get someone like Treloar (if he is uncontracted), would seriously add something to the midfield (however is unlikely to happen).

Do not want.

Dangerfield or acute please

The thing about landing these highly rated champion stars from another club is that they take so much out of your player payments it's impossible to put together a whole list of players that can actually be a serious contender for the flag.*

Judd's a great example.    I knew as soon as he went to carlton that they were no hope of winning anythign for the next 8 years.    Looks like they'll be another 4 or 5 at least,  now too.

Unless the player in question's willing to think about the wider picture instead of just taking the msot cash,  the only way that team could win anything is if the new player is the last piece needed to win,  and they make it in the next couple of years.  

After you win a premiership,  everyone's price gets higher and the squeeze is on.

* Unless you're one of the northern clubs who have an extra mill to spend on 'living allowance'

If it's Fyfe or Dangerfield then i will blow a load. If its anyone else then ....meh

Will end up at Sydney