Joe Daniher

He looked great, he is getting better, he is going to be an Essendon Champion!

Going to be a superstar. 

That possession in the middle of the ground......

What happened? I missed the game.

it was just his movement in traffic. 

Remembering that he is 200+cm, he is extemely well balanced and has ELITE agility for his size. 

Yeah it was very natural ... and his field kicking seems to be quite decent.

The most important part for me was he kept presenting, running and earned himself 4 shots at goal from either taking contested marks in the forward 50 or getting into position to take an easy mark. 

Keep playing him, get another couple of preseasons into him, and a goal kicking coach and watch out!!

I don't know if his kicking is truly a worry, but if so, I hope we have a kicking coach even if he's part time. Remember that Rugby bloke saying he wishes some AFL clubs would hire him so he could fix people's set shots? Not sure if he's any good but we have some blokes who could use some coaching, even if JD ain't one of them. Hurley, Crameri, Hardingham (if this forward thing will be stuck with).

I don't know if his kicking is truly a worry, but if so, I hope we have a kicking coach even if he's part time. Remember that Rugby bloke saying he wishes some AFL clubs would hire him so he could fix people's set shots? Not sure if he's any good but we have some blokes who could use some coaching, even if JD ain't one of them. Hurley, Crameri, Hardingham (if this forward thing will be stuck with).

Wasn't he that goal kicking wizard guy, AKA the Hurley whisperer who we did hire for a couple of weeks and subsequently improved Hurleys goalkicking for the brief time he was at the club?

Im probs thinking of someone else.

I know exactly what you mean. Was it actually confirmed he was with us?

I know exactly what you mean. Was it actually confirmed he was with us?

I dont think he was really a part of the coaching group or anything, but he was definitely brought to the EFC for a brief period of time to help with our goal kicking.

Does more than gumbleton tbh 

do you post anything positive at all in any threads? 

SOMEONE BAN HIM

i have absolute confidence that egan will fix his kicking and fark his leading :p

kicked 4 points on Sunday.... can only kick them from where he leads to

"we think he will develop into a midfielder, he has a great engine and the constitution of a Dyson Heppell"

WTF?

bad edit on the hanger tonight.

"we think he will develop into a midfielder, he has a great engine and the constitution of a Dyson Heppell"

WTF?

bad edit on the hanger tonight.

Saw that too. So lol.

WHITE BUDDY gets one more week!!

Breakout game on Saturday.

Looking forward to watching him play in what looks to be a very solid forward line.

I’m expecting the boys to be a bit flat but I ask the team to play for each other, and play for a club legend that came back to our club and risked it all, when he could have sat on the sidelines judging others!

DO IT FOR HIRDY!

How did he go? Got 15 touches which is pretty decent for a tall forward.

How did he go? Got 15 touches which is pretty decent for a tall forward.

Missed a couple that he'll kick next year. Always backs himself within 55 metres of goal.

If he's not kicking goals, he's getting plenty of the ball for a forward anyway so at least he doesn't go missing.

The upside is enormous.

Will be a terrific player for us in the long term.  He knows where to run, how to create space and how to be dangerous, he is also a wonderful mark.

His kicking for goal needs some work because he has a nasty tendency to hook it badly.

Neads to become an iron junkie over the summer, doesn’t have the core strength for KPF, but over time will be dominant.

His work in traffic is what really impressed me.  Composed.

Cant wait to see him with an extra 5-10kg's on him.