Joey finger-twirls us to victory - 2020 round 14 vs Dawks

Hawthorn big footy is having a meltdown that puts us to shame.

26 Likes

I wonder if Essendon possibly has the best record of any VFL/AFL club at the 4.40pm time slot on a Thursday?

It’d be a wonderful record to have a monopoly on.

3 Likes

I’ve supported this bipolar mess of a club for 26 years and THAT is in every way the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever witnessed.

What the actual ■■■■ was that. I can’t believe it.

Genuinely surprised me more than 2001 comeback.

22 Likes

Don’t withhold those screenshots my man.

3 Likes

from qtr to qtr

I enjoyed the way we played in the second half. Midfield really got on top. Even some of our centre clearances were kicked to players on a lead.

Also thought there were hardly any free kicks paid to either teams. Makes the game flow better.

2 Likes

Frustrating but it is there

7 Likes

I’m happy with the result.
we won it out of the centre well in the second half and quick ball movement forward lead to some exciting shots on goal and quick conversions. McGrath Parish Shiel worked it great from centre square stoppages in the second half.

IMO our defence struggled a little in he first half due to the cohesiveness of it.
last week they were solid but having Hooker and zerk back this week they were a bit out of sorts early. But stood up better in the second half

I still would like our players to stand up more when someone’s targeted. Readers knocked down a few times and shiel and not many go in to help out. Like there were a few stoppages where a hawk bloke was liking on our for ten secs due to our apprehensiveness to help them up.

Phillips worked tirelessly in the ruck and was handy with his second efforts.

Oh do share

It has 9 pages ffs, look yourself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Concur.

2 Likes

how about that mcg to ridley laser to danniher who lasers to tippa

3 Likes

19 Likes

Its the constant handpasses to teammate’s shoelaces that drives me nuts

7 Likes

4 words were said: Do The Exact Opposite !

9 Likes

Its telling that as worsfold did more game day media this season our results nosedived

1 Like

how important was stewarts goal on the third qtr siren

also if he was a richmond player he would have flopped and earnt the 50, it should have been 50 anyway

30 Likes

That my friend, was liv’n.

1 Like
3 Likes