Joey finger-twirls us to victory - 2020 round 14 vs Dawks

McGrath huge tonight. No more rushed hack kicks forward. Broke free. Ran into space. Used it to advantage.

29 Likes

Should hear from Rutten instead of Worsfold

McGrath just never gave up huge

2 Likes

Easily the best thing anyone connected to the club has said in the last 7 weeks.

1 Like

ive honestly got no idea what to think after that

download.jpeg-8

43 Likes

We bring that last half game we can beat anyone

4 Likes

7 Likes

Two first round picks. Come at me.

3 Likes
1 Like

Thanks. I may have celebrated the Joey return with a couple of vodka redbulls and have found navigating the threads a bitā€¦difficult :joy:

4 Likes

Lanford said on SEN they have 3 ways of offence.

We arnt good at the forward hand pass BS so the other 2 methods are much much better!! More of that PLEASE

5 Likes

He does.

Enthusiasm.

1 Like

Our 3rd quarter pressure gauge was literally at max when then showed it.

That certainly was a massive part of what happened

In combo with better ball use including hitting up targets around 70m and also the longer ones into the talls

And utter midfield/clearance dominance

4 Likes

That centre bounce work, even when we were bad in the first half, was complete domination. So great to see.

This is because everyone of Shiel, McGrath, Merrett, Langford and Parish had a great game.

3 Likes

Just backed Joe D for the Norm Smith

8 Likes

Our game plan works when our pressure is immenseā€¦ otherwise we donā€™t seem to have much of a clue how to get the ball cleanly from one end to the other.

1 Like

Fark Hawthorn.

45 Likes

but we canā€™t

if we could, weā€™d be near on unbeatable

I have never seen a second half dominance like that for a longgggg time. it was literally amazing compared to anything weā€™ve done this year

4 Likes

Fark the pics. Give me Joe

as opposed to Pattonā€™s lower leg*

*too soon?

4 Likes