Joey Montagna

I know people here would be against trading Myers+26 for Montagna. But what about Jack Steven?
Just a hypothetical. I have no inside knowledge.

Now the thread is broken.

Sorry Zimm. I am disappointed in myself.

Sorry, I was being a smart ■■■■.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love that trade, but there's no way St.Kilda would trade Steven. He is the best of their young mids. Didn't he win their B & F this year? 

I know people here would be against trading Myers+26 for Montagna. But what about Jack Steven?

Any day of the week. Steven is a gun. Would never happen though.

Steinberg showed plenty in defence in the 2's, could well be upgraded if Pears went out.

Looks like he'll be on the rookie list again.
However, it also depends how highly they rate VU.

Ah yes.   You pretty much forget he is even on the list!

What will happen to mink if this doesn't happen?

What will happen to mink if this doesn't happen?

The identity of Cerberus will finally be revealed and he will be exiled to the depths of Hades. 

I think pink is trolling us
Edit: meant mink lol

Agreed haha
Wanting to cause a late minute frenzy

I dont usually post rumours because I never have any and no one would pay any attention to a part time forum user BUT

I was told 2 weeks ago from an ex Saints player that Joey wants to come over but details have to be worked through.

As this is that time of year I said 'yeah sure mate' but the rumblings keep continuing so maybe there is something in it.

Steinberg showed plenty in defence in the 2's, could well be upgraded if Pears went out.

vhighly... the one with the banana on the cover was amazing

all about drugs too...

vhighly... the one with the banana on the cover was amazing

all about drugs too...

i'm waiting for the man

im not saying the disco biscuit himself has spoken to me or anyone currently at st kilda.

but i am merely reporting what i have heard, which is not a media source or anyone who would have gotten the information from a media source (read: madeup or stirring pot).

High risk high reward.
On one hand we'd be topping up and if we didn't win a flag in the next two years then BJ, Stants, Watson, Licha, Chapman, Montagna etc will all be coming towards the end of their careers.
On the other he could be the difference to push us that little bit closer to winning it.
Depends on how much Dodoro and Co. rate our current crop of kids

Watson and winderlich and goddard would be coming to the end whether we win a flag or not. Gus like heppell and carlisle would be peaking and theres a huge potion of the team much younger than Jobe.
This is the time to top up. Its not 2002 sfter we peak and lose the middle tier to salary cap

My sources tell me that we are close to securing him.

But what could we offer?!

26 and Jetta for Montagna?

That would ruffle a few feathers!

FIXED

BRING HIM IN

Montyfest 2013. 

I call bullshit on the rumour though. Dodoro said that Myers is staying put and that we will take pick 26 plus the Gumby pick to the draft so what on earth could we offer them?

Montyfest 2013. 

I call bullshit on the rumour though. Dodoro said that Myers is staying put and that we will take pick 26 plus the Gumby pick to the draft so what on earth could we offer them?

maybe you've heard of a little thing called Dyson Jetta and a 3rd rounder?

might get him for 26 because of the chance of them getting sfa next year. don't think getting him will matter though unless one of JD, hurls or carlisle can kick 50 goals minimum next year.

Now the thread is broken.
Sorry Zimm. I am disappointed in myself.
Sorry, I was being a smart ■■■■.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love that trade, but there's no way St.Kilda would trade Steven. He is the best of their young mids. Didn't he win their B & F this year?

I knew you were mate, my comment was tongue in cheek also.

2.5 hours left.

with the number of players brisbane has lost, assuming we are willing to trade 26.

could we do:

26 + player for longer

then longer etc for montagna?

random thought without really trying to nut it out fully.

The full Monty