John Worsfold

how do i block lyn1?

4 Likes

@Riolio @Diggers

Well said.

I would go one step further and say wins are the only thing that really matters in the end.

1 Like

Post like this are just sad.

No. Nothing compares to finals experience.

All wins aren’t created equal. Who wants mediocre wins against mediocre opposition… basically the last 13 years? You want more of the last 13 years… falling into finals and getting knocked out week 1 because playing finals as opposed to winning them has done wonders for building club morale. Yeah, let’s celebrate knocking off a collingwood or a Carlton every now and again instead of striving for sustained success by building a team properly.

Winning is not everything…sustained success against the best is. You can keep your low expectations, I think the club deserves more.

3 Likes

Just to add to the bleeding obvious… Dogs, Hawks, GWS have all recruited for the long term… some older guys but mostly guys who would all be at their peak at the same time. They carried nobody in the years leading up to their success for the sake of a couple of ‘wins.’ those teams were all rubbish 18 to 24 months before they were great, not mediocre… rubbish. I’ll sooner take the list management example from those guys before a bunch of weekend warriors.

1 Like

Because - it’s an essential ingredient on the way to making an elite team.

Why would you want to do that?

3 Likes

loL .Lyn1 cracks me Up .i love thE discombobulated pungatuAtion .and grammer ,

1 Like

I dunno but I read there is a mute feature built in… I probably don’t have access to it as an admin tho.

Thats right.

Just ask Richmond!

Amber Lyn

Not quite that clever.

I wonder whether woosha rests his steak after cooking it?

2 Likes

Only if that’s how Zaka likes it.

1 Like

I heard Zaka has photos of Worsfold’s steak

3 Likes

Not just his meat, but his two veg as well.

I see it differently. Zaka is now playing the outside, uncontested outlet role that Stants has played for the last 10 years, why? Because Zaka likes finding space and playing uncontested and because thats the role that the coaches believe Zaka is most suited to. Zaka gets preference over Stanton, because he is faster, has a similar tank and is 4 years younger.

It seems like that role comes with whipping boy eligibility.

2 Likes

I love Woosh and have full faith in him in everything, except whatever is happening with Zaharakis. I’m starting to worry the club might be in a rush to re-sign him even.

2 Likes