John Worsfold

Not far off from winning finals and contending for a flag especially with the top being weak.

muFfU4l

Whatley is a grub. thinks howe took the 2nd best mark in the history of the afl.

and buddy kicked the greatest goal of all time. hes an agendad ■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

He’s not alone on L FRANKLIN!

1 Like

The goal this year where he couldn’t even bounce the thing properly?
Spare me!

That shouldn’t be in the top 100 goals of the year. It ■■■■■■ ■■■■■ me that it gets so much hype and McKenna’s goal on the same weekend gets none.

8 Likes

Buddy ran too far as well.

1 Like

I do like watching Buddy play, and I think he’s brilliant. But Mckenna’s goal was better, and his was kinda ■■■■.

2 Likes

Tippa’s goal was best IMHO. Showed outstanding skills and judgement. Was one of the best goals I have ever seen.

7 Likes

Did he even get a nom?

C Hooker voted for FRANKLIN!'s goal.

1 Like

Nope.

Neither of those two are even in the best Franklin goals.

In the context of the game, sure.
Massive.
Franklin beat Essendon in that game.

But out of context, on skill/freakishness alone?
Meh.
He didn’t put a gap in the slowest opponent on the field and kicked a goal from pretty much his most preferred position.
Looked good, though.

You should try running flat out for nearly 100m with an opponent within a couple of feet of your vent, bounce the ball a few times then slot a major a from the second row of seats.

1 Like

Isn’t a “few” considered to mean 3 or more?

Buddy could run 200m with 3 bounces.

2 Likes

If the umpire doesn’t call it, it’s play on.

WTF

I think the deja vu factor of it makes it a historic moment of the afl.

1 Like

A rumour at Bigfooty claiming that Worsfold won’t trigger his clause to get a contract extension and instead will got back to Perth at the end of 2018,retire and do media. apparently his wife is not happy living in Melbourne and wants to move back to Perth.

1 Like

Can we get her sister to come over and move in with them?

11 Likes

If so, that would be a massive shame.

1 Like