John Worsfold

Nah.
The tiniest criticism of Hird’s coaching did not ever call for outright contempt.

It did 7 weeks into 2011.

Nope.
It didn’t before he’d coached a game.
And it didn’t during 2000 under Sheeds. Now, though…

I think you’re exaggerating a little.

Even Knights wasn’t allowed to be critiqued until about mid 2009 without there being some contempt for the critiquer.

Every new coach gets a grace period, even when they aren’t lumped with a situation like Woosh is right now.

Lol. People wanted Knights sacked before he was hired.

And rightly so. It was a stupid appointment. He had an appalling record with every club he had coached, including our own reserves.

Wut? I don’t think that’s even half true.

I recall he was being lauded as doing a fantastic job developing the young talent,

Well, he is the first -and almost certainly will be the only - coach to lead the Bendigo Diggers / Bombers/ Gold entity to a VFL finals win.

A complete coaching enigma, is Knights. VFL coach that actually got a finals win from an amalgamation that was a shambles either side of him, a Vfl premiership coach at Geelong, led us to an Afl finals series and yet at times seemed to have absolutely nfi what was needed.

sounds perfect to be the next Richmond coach I reckon. I so want that to happen. There is an outside chance he’d make a go of it. Regardless, it would be entertaining to watch.

Nah.
The tiniest criticism of Hird’s coaching did not ever call for outright contempt.

Nope.

Even Knights wasn’t allowed to be critiqued until about mid 2009 without there being some contempt for the critiquer.

Every new coach gets a grace period, even when they aren’t lumped with a situation like Woosh is right now.

And rightly so. It was a stupid appointment. He had an appalling record with every club he had coached, including our own reserves.

He was bullish though!

Nah.

Nope.

Wut? I don’t think that’s even half true.

I recall he was being lauded as doing a fantastic job developing the young talent,

Hopefully he only coaches until his contract runs out, then we can go for someone else. I couldn't care less if we lose every game this season by over 100 points, it's his team selection that is just bizarre.

In what way?

The one I’m confused about is playing someone like polkinghorne. I assume it’s to “protect the kids” but how many times do you see him in the center square? How is he protecting them?

Polkinghorn is something like 3 or 4 games away from 100 games, he will get an armchair ride until then.

Team hasn’t thrown in the towel once despite being undermanned.

That’s enough of a positive sign for me.

Wow. Cult of Woosha is scary.
to be fair we are pretty easy to please.

Don’t allow mad scientist to the club
Make sensible team selections
Have sensible hair cut

No man buns

I do think we need a couple of changes to the coaching panel over the offseason. I've stated in another thread that it's very rare for any club to make no changes to their coaching panel over an offseason and there is no reason to suggest we'll buck the trend and stick with all of the current group for next season. I'm not going to comment on who should go, but I hope he finds the best tactical assistant he can. He had Phil Walsh at West Coast and he definitely needs someone who is going to help with that both during the week and on game day.

You might laugh but I reckon David King.

His analysing of the opposition and getting the numbers is pretty good imo

Our players would fall asleep listening to that ■■■■ swallower waffle on

I do think we need a couple of changes to the coaching panel over the offseason. I've stated in another thread that it's very rare for any club to make no changes to their coaching panel over an offseason and there is no reason to suggest we'll buck the trend and stick with all of the current group for next season. I'm not going to comment on who should go, but I hope he finds the best tactical assistant he can. He had Phil Walsh at West Coast and he definitely needs someone who is going to help with that both during the week and on game day.

Fknell…
Spin the magnets, bro

What eva.

Fknell…
Spin the magnets, bro

David “they’re happy to lose the clearance” King!!??

No.

I hope he says at some stage “WTF is skipworth doing with the forward line”

I do think we need a couple of changes to the coaching panel over the offseason. I’ve stated in another thread that it’s very rare for any club to make no changes to their coaching panel over an offseason and there is no reason to suggest we’ll buck the trend and stick with all of the current group for next season.
I’m not going to comment on who should go, but I hope he finds the best tactical assistant he can. He had Phil Walsh at West Coast and he definitely needs someone who is going to help with that both during the week and on game day.

Would of liked to see woosha try something today. Tippa in the centre square, or forward, fanta to the middle or half back, goddard to the forward line. Kelly through the middle. Just sonething like that. Was wayyy too predictable and stagnent today

Agree. Although our defense has clearly been our best unit this season and he may be reluctant to mess with it, id still like to see Tippa tried around the footy. And Fanta languishing up front doesnt make much sense to me , particularly when the clearances were diabolical anyway.

We are obviously hamstrung re personel but theres still some basic principles we can fix up imo.

Hopefully he only coaches until his contract runs out, then we can go for someone else. I couldn't care less if we lose every game this season by over 100 points, it's his team selection that is just bizarre.

WTF!!!
You sir, are a ■■■■ head

If we broke 100 points my head would explode.

He did try Daniher on McCartin briefly, although not briefly enough.

Would of liked to see woosha try something today. Tippa in the centre square, or forward, fanta to the middle or half back, goddard to the forward line. Kelly through the middle. Just sonething like that. Was wayyy too predictable and stagnent today

I recommend watching his press conference just for the answer about the GC chairman's comments on McKenna.

??

Tony ■■■■-rane the Suns Chairman basically slammed Bluey and blamed him for the Suns being in the position they are now

Reckon Woosha is going to snap soon.