John Worsfold

No doubt he was, however the resident stalker is convinced he is still in Perth, as opposed to the observation he’s back on the job in Melbourne with the fans.

I think the key factor is…who cares?

3 Likes

He’ll be knocking on Cgates’ door next.

1 Like

For a 'look no hands’prostate check :wink:

1 Like

“Individuation is a process of transformation whereby the personal and collective unconscious are brought into consciousness (e.g., by means of dreams, active imagination, or free association) to be assimilated into the whole personality. It is a completely natural process necessary for the integration of the psyche.”

1 Like

He’d still have the gold chain on surely?

2 Likes

Yes

No, if he really was doing his job he would pitch a tent in the Hangar and live there, never to leave.

I pitched one the first time I went there.

6 Likes

I don’t know whether this should be a question directed at the board, CEO or coach but I just want to get a feel of where the club thinks we are at and what its “general” plans are.

1. Are we in win now mode where we can win a premiership this season or the next?

2. Are we preparing to win in the next 3-4 years?

3. or are we in rebuild mode where we are looking at 5-7? (unlikely)

From the outside looking in it appears we are doing a little bit of 1 & 2 judging from the recruitment policy and messages coming from within the club.

1 Like

Yes

Worsfold said in the post match JLT that the team appeared to be uncertain about the new game plan. I thought that during the game that there was no apparent plan at all, and the dash of last year was virtually completely lacking.
I recalled to mind during the game the consequences of Freo’s change of game plan last year, when they lost about the first 5 matches, after which they abandoned their new plan. Hope we don’t see a similar thing happen at Essendon this year.

1 Like

Yes but what number was he wearing?

I reckon the club should organise an event where members can gather and ask Club officials questions about the Club. They could call it the Members Forum or something.

4 Likes

#9.

So your suggesting Woosha is now in Turkey?

The thing that makes me smile is that Worsfold would not give a flying… about cgates.

I’ve been watching footy for long enough to know we are on the improve from last year.

in some ways hubris is what can and does trip a club like us up. I think we’ll buckle down and toughen up for the real stuff now.

The key to Essendon is how to harness the Essendon ego (which is big) and get it hard working and confident.

Bring the season on.

1 Like

Woosha is mentally tough, thats what I like about him.

Whatever his plan is I have complete faith, seems a very straight shooter, we need stability and he is delivering.

1 Like

Move him on. Side doesn’t tackle, doesn’t pressure in our forward 50, doesn’t win contested ball, and doesn’t get numbers to the contest, I mean really it’s a recipe for constant failure. Game plan (if there actually is one) is amateurish at best. I have genuine fears of this season going ■■■ up in a hurry.

1 Like

Didn’t win a game last pre-season and I don’t think giving away our game plan for the micky mouse cup is on top of Woosha’s agenda. Plenty of teams don’t show up for it and come out storming for the season proper.

I’ll start judging from round 1.

2 Likes