John Worsfold

I thought the bye would be better, but we haven’t done that.
In any case, it won’t matter if we’re 5 and 10.
Or you’d like to think it wouldn’t.

Hey Woosha,

If you are reading this, here is an idea for training.

Tell the lads. If they handball to another teammate under massive pressure (to avoid getting tackled themselves), they will be dropped to the Magoos. And…

ENFORCE IT!!!

2 Likes

So sack @samwoods and keep Worsfold?

3 Likes

A coach worth anything would of fixed up our kick ins over summer. It has actually gotten worse

2 Likes

And I’m gonna say it again, Buckley can coach.

5 Likes

I don’t solely blame woosha. I reckon our entire football department is ■■■■. We keep drafting players that no coach will play. We can’t make the players we draft function to our hopes and we ■■■■■■■ headhunt players that won’t make up for our lack of contested midfield ability. So over woosh and his lieutenants that skipworth will somehow survive the purge. Also over our list management and drafting strategy. Yay we got players that don’t address our needs. Yay dodoro.

Seems harsh.

5 more years. He is our Terry Wallace and Dodoro is Greg Miller without the ability for anyone in power to recognize incompetence when they see it.

2 Likes

This is the problem. And it’s a coaching problem. If Worsefold’s papers weren’t stamped two weeks ago they certainly should be now.

2 Likes

Come off it - all the signs were there. We are simply not good enough, inconsistent and drop our bundle and check in the towel.

Worse than the game against the doggies. We are done.

Oh come on now…

Deserved tho

dys will go and give them all a hug after the game, a pat on the bum and say put it out of your mind and focus on next week.

then surprise surprise it’ll happen next week again or in a couple of weeks.

He has no idea. Shoot him out a cannon.

3 more years

1 Like

This needs an explanation by Worsfold. I don’t mind losing but the way we played was insipid. Why and how do other players run from behind the ball and we can’t or won’t.

1 Like

■■■■ fcking coach get rid of him

1 Like

Was at the game today, first one this year.

I know we want to play the corridor, but ffs, if the other team has it covered, look to the flanks. Over and over again we would have the ball at CHB with free players on the wing, but we would stand there ball in hand looking for someone to kick to down the corridor. By the time they realized that there was no one to kick to, the guys on the wing would be covered. Out game plan is terrible, our effort wasn’t bad, our disposal is terrible and decision making going forward is atrocious.

Not going to any more games. Thanks for wasting my public holiday!

1 Like

Reneg the extension.

And while you’re at it, show us the minutes from the board meeting where he was extended.

There is no reason why he should have been.

If I knew who it was, I would not vote for a board member who wanted him extended after 15 wins from 47 matches.

4 Likes

As long or longer than Myers?

1 Like