John Worsfold

■■■■ him and Neeld off NOW

2 Likes

Good to see we activated the master move of switching Hooker from one end of the ground to the other in the last. Right out of the Adam Hunter handbook.

1 Like

He’s a ■■■■ game day coach.

1 Like

Pay him out and march him out the door. He can take Dodoro and his assistants with him

1 Like

HE’S A TERRIBLE EVERYTHING COACH, ALL ASPECTS OF OUR FOOTBALL HAVE GONE BACKWARDS

LESS ACCOUNTABLE

LESS ACCURATE

LESS CONSISTENT

LESS AGGRESSIVE

1 Like

Could have been the greatest match day coach, wouldn’t have made a difference today. Our players are the greatest turnover merchants in history. Even Carlton have better skills than us.

I am not one to blame the coach overly much however if at round 5 the skills are worse than what they were during JLT then the buck stops with him.

First thing that needs fixing is skills, match day coaching means jack all until it is.

that’s the ■■■■ sorta attitude that allows pathetic perfomances like this to just keep happening.

if you were in a gf and 2 players down, you’d literally accept oh well there’s nothing we can do ? so we’ll just accept a loss and oh well.

he’s turning into a very ■■■■ and stubborn coach that is trying to persist with his ways that simply aren’t working.

the players have nfi what they are suppose to be doing out there, they are running around covering grass blades while the opposition just stroll through them.

2 Likes

He’s 2-3.
You can get upset about individual games, and probably rightly so.

But there’s a long way to go this season.

1 Like

He keeps picking these so called spuds. A coach needs to be ruthless and make a statement. When is the last time he has dropped a big name player?
Send Goddard and Joe to the VFL and make a statement

2 Likes

He is fkn done!!!

This is 2010 all over again. Re signing a coach that has done nothing. The moronic board members who decided to renew his contract can dip into their own pockets and pay him out

It’s all good backing players in, but when you don’t hold them accountable for playing poorly or not putting in the effort then that is on the coach

5 Likes

Terrible coaching. Give up on this ■■■■ fucken game plan. Literally every player on the list has gone backwards this year and every aspect of play seems difficult under this plan. Can’t believe we re- signed him either.
Literally everything is worse and that’s the coaches responsibility.
I did appreciate moving hooker forward after the game was over too very innovative.

2 Likes

Can’t argue with you. In fact I would drop a few and play the kids. We are pretty much going to be losing anyway and the season is done as far as i am concerned. Just play Much and Co and let’s see what we find.

1 Like

Needs to spend less time working out how to switch the play in the backline just to get a 1 in 10 exit and work on setting up a forward system. He’s got one of the best forward lines on paper and is wasting it.

4 Likes

Worse-fold today

2 Likes

Belt your head against a wall all you want.

There are days to criticize the coach. Today isn’t that day.

1 Like

I agree the two injuries have to be taken into account.
I’m not having, and have never been able to have, that the players are no good.

That Hurley, Heppell, Zaka, McGrath, Saad, Stringer, Smith, Hooker, Daniher, Zerrett…I could go on, but why labour the point…are no good.

1 Like

This whole switching the ball backwards and sideways really slowly is a real winner.

When a players first thought is to go sideways or handball your game plan is flawed

3 Likes

Yep. And if we signed him later we’d have a better idea how it was planning out.

1 Like

I am not one to bash the coaches too much, but if the team keeps putting up such terrible display of skills then you have to lay the blame at the coaches. They are the ones who help train them and if their skills seem to be going backwards then the buck has to rest somewhere, not just the players.

The players confidence is shot, their skills are shot, their attitude is shot and their effort is shot. Coach has to take responsibility for that.

2 Likes

He needs to be severely reassessed and Campbell needs to go for re-signing him AFTER ROUND 1!!!
Putrid, putrid, putrid decision.

1 Like