John Worsfold

I have never had a problem with John up until now but Langford in defence?

Give me a farking break.

Surely taking the farking ■■■■ with that move.

It’s so we can play Francis forward.

It is a stupid move.

You people don’t have a clue about coaching.

Or what is going on this year.

we know whats going on this year, we don’t agree with the approach. stop shoe horning players into roles thats gonna take ■■■■■■■ yonks for it to work out.

Sorry, but that is bullshit.

Stop thinking any of this is about winning. There will only be one more game this year where that is the goal, and everything learnt for the year from all this somehow mystifying trials & errors, will be put into place.

We will beat FkCarlton.

But what if it worked?

We’re treating Langford like Jack Watts?

so putting ourselfs in positions to not win is helpful.

so putting ourselfs in positions to not win is helpful.

It worked for Melbourne and Carlton.

Sorry, but that is bullshit.

Stop thinking any of this is about winning. There will only be one more game this year where that is the goal, and everything learnt for the year from all this somehow mystifying trials & errors, will be put into place.

We will beat FkCarlton.

You obviously haven’t watched fark Carlton play this year

So what is the plan if we are not playing to win and not playing to limit the damage?

It doesn’t really matter, does it?
It’ll all be good next year when the circumstances will change for the better.

Unless…
Of course…
The same ■■■■ happens, then it’ll all be good the following year when the circumstances will change for the better.

And if it is about development next year, why the ■■■■ are Michael and Polkinghorne playing?

One question, simple answer needed, no word salad; what were we coaching for last year??

We were getting belted by more with “the 12” people seem to think will take us to top 4. We were scoring less and giving up more against.

If we are so bad now with no direction what was last season?

Think the team has been improving the second half of the year. This game was probably the worst of them all but playing the Crows in Adelaide is always tough work even when you are a good side. The work rate and game plan has been working overall, plenty of inside 50’s, often breaking even in the stats and even winning in the middle at times. Our midfield lacks the ability to shut down the other way but it is missing most of the guys who have been reasonable at that side of the game so it is understandable that teams can run off us.

Apart from not tagging, which Woosha has declared he isn’t going to do because this year is not about that, I think the game plan looks okay. A full side and a settled midfield will make a huge difference going forward into next year and beyond. We have some holes obviously but I have full faith that recruiting will fix that, their job so far has been sensational and I cannot see that stopping any time soon, the club is pouring money into that side of things with vigor.

Sure there are some issues but overall it is going in the right direction and will only get better.

Last season we had 12 players who had given up and bewildered with the club, the AFL and the whole process. They were as over it as anyone reading about it. They had no direction last year and weren’t even looking for one. Hopefully next year they will be fresh with no more saga over their heads.

One question, simple answer needed, no word salad; what were we coaching for last year??

We were getting belted by more with “the 12” people seem to think will take us to top 4. We were scoring less and giving up more against.

If we are so bad now with no direction what was last season?

when the “12” had nothing over their head they showed that they could match it with the best. We started getting belted when the crap came up again.
Next year is a new year, we will be a top 8 team without doubt.

None of you answered it, just answered what would happen in certain circumstances

What was the plan? Were we playing for development or to win?

I would say to win.

Development. The year is over. Now is developing players and seeing who is deadwood time.

None of you answered it, just answered what would happen in certain circumstances

Both but the main focus is development of the overall playing list as well as to find out who is staying and who is going.

You can’t ignore the circumstances though. The easy thing to do was to drop some players and let them sit out the year and freshen up but that probably would have done more damage to them at that stage so they had to keep playing despite being mentally shot.

This year, that was taken out of the clubs hands and we are forced to put everything into development which then bewilders some of us when we pick polkinghorne and Michael to play.

You can’t ignore the circumstances though. The easy thing to do was to drop some players and let them sit out the year and freshen up but that probably would have done more damage to them at that stage so they had to keep playing despite being mentally shot.

This year, that was taken out of the clubs hands and we are forced to put everything into development which then bewilders some of us when we pick polkinghorne and Michael to play.

I’m not ignoring anything.

I’m acknowledging there were circumstances but I’m not asking about that, I’m asking what we were trying to do?

Currently we are developing a team under the same circumstances and having BETTER showings.

Last year, with the circumstances, what was our goal? Development or winning?