John Worsfold

Still am! A few pints in at the shipwrights before the plane, great pub/ area

Ah… a good pub Shippies. Used to be my local.

re: Sydney.
COLA is being phased out, and the Swans were banned from trading 2 years ago despite not breaking any rules.

Is it possible that a large part of their success is due to them being a well run club that makes smart recruitment decisions?

Watch the fixture work in our favour next yr.

AFL want their cash cow back winning games, mark my words.

I used to think this way too but I don’t believe it anymore.

If the AFL wanted any of their underperforming cash cows to rise up the ladder quickly, then they would’ve bent over backwards to boost Fark Carlton up the ladder rapidly, instead of letting them wallow in mediocrity or outright haplessness, over the past 15 years, even with Mike Fitzpatrick running the whole show.

The AFL just don’t give a fark about the big Melbourne clubs anymore.

Equalization is their buzzword these days. Just as long as Sydney remains the most equal out of all of them.

That’s where they believe their most important cash cow remains along with Western Sydney and SEQld at this moment in time.

So I’m not expecting any farking help from that cesspit of a corrupt organisation any time soon.

We’re on our own from now on and will have to pull ourselves out of the ■■■■ from here on in.

I wonder when the Melbourne clubs will actually make a stand about the 2 Sydney clubs getting all the help they get…swans missed the finals once in 20 years GWS well they just a shoe in to make the 8 for years to come…in fact you could probably say its a top 6 that the Melbourne teams are playing for…its not a fair competition when certain clubs have the ability to spend more then others in the same competition!

The AFL is not interested in fair. It is like the IOC.

1. Protect the gravy train
  2. Increase the broadcast rights
  3. See 1

To accomplish both those they need a strong firing EFC. Watch the tune change in our favour next year!!

The AFL stopped being about football many moons ago. The AFL is all about $$$$, the sport is very much lower in their priorities.

Woosha.

How did he get the name Woosha?

re: Sydney. COLA is being phased out, and the Swans were banned from trading 2 years ago despite not breaking any rules.

Is it possible that a large part of their success is due to them being a well run club that makes smart recruitment decisions?

I give you Brisbane had the same terms and conditions That Sydney have and oh they dont have them anymore and look what happened.

Ill give you 2 examples one from the normal salary cap the other from the cola

Exhibit A

Geelong football club they all took unders to remain together and be at a successful football club a very rare thing in the current climate.oh and yes they have all said this!

Exhibit B

Sydney Now if you can give some of your players an extra 100000 to 150000 on top of what they get to stay together and not go elsewhere to get the cash what would you do. plus an academy full of kids to plough through to get 1 or 2 every year that no one else is able to get get them in the system early and then pick who you want…my mate has 2 sons in that system and to what they get them to train do no wonder they just all fit seamlessly into the team.

How did he get the name Woosha?
His enemies upon wakening would mention hearing a faint 'wooooooooooooooooooosh' just before night fell unexpectedly early that day.

I think Woosha wants to prove his worth next year and is preparing the team according to his methods. He has done a great job blooding the young kids and this year we have found some beauties. A lot of them have had to grow up really quickly and the survivors will eventually be our pillar of strength for the coming years. I reckon Woosha is doing just what he has to do regarding the weekly games but when he gets home he takes out the drawing board and plans the assault for 2017. Not saying we are going to dominate but definitely on the road to a huge improvement to have a crack at the premiership in the coming years and to have a dominating squad that will NEVER forget 2016 and make all the fark clubs pay. Oh and fark the AFL…and a special fark to fark Carlton. Huge celebration if we beat them round 23 and bigger celebration if we avoid the Wooden Spoon. Fark the AFL.

Maybe today he was teaching them how to defend, maybe he’s in ■■■■ it mode let’s use the games to practice certain types of play

He is seeing who will sink or swim under immense pressure. Sure you can put players being the ball, and tag heavily to reduce the pressure.

But this year we need to expose those who won’t cut it, not protect them in games.

I think this year has been an essential part of shedding our skin and really moving forward.

Time to stop keeping guys on our list too long, time to be ruthless.

Watch the fixture work in our favour next yr.

AFL want their cash cow back winning games, mark my words.

I used to think this way too but I don’t believe it anymore.

If the AFL wanted any of their underperforming cash cows to rise up the ladder quickly, then they would’ve bent over backwards to boost Fark Carlton up the ladder rapidly, instead of letting them wallow in mediocrity or outright haplessness, over the past 15 years, even with Mike Fitzpatrick running the whole show.

The AFL just don’t give a fark about the big Melbourne clubs anymore.

Equalization is their buzzword these days. Just as long as Sydney remains the most equal out of all of them.

That’s where they believe their most important cash cow remains along with Western Sydney and SEQld at this moment in time.

So I’m not expecting any farking help from that cesspit of a corrupt organisation any time soon.

We’re on our own from now on and will have to pull ourselves out of the ■■■■ from here on in.

I wonder when the Melbourne clubs will actually make a stand about the 2 Sydney clubs getting all the help they get…swans missed the finals once in 20 years GWS well they just a shoe in to make the 8 for years to come…in fact you could probably say its a top 6 that the Melbourne teams are playing for…its not a fair competition when certain clubs have the ability to spend more then others in the same competition!

The AFL is not interested in fair. It is like the IOC.

1. Protect the gravy train

2. Increase the broadcast rights

3. See 1

• Evaluate

• Issue positive report.

• Repeat

1. Pull each other off
    2. See what john Farnham is doing for the gf
    3. Franklin!
    He is seeing who will sink or swim under immense pressure. Sure you can put players being the ball, and tag heavily to reduce the pressure.

But this year we need to expose those who won’t cut it, not protect them in games.

I think this year has been an essential part of shedding our skin and really moving forward.

Time to stop keeping guys on our list too long, time to be ruthless.

Yep. I don’t think Woosha would have been at all happy with the effort on Sunday, probably the worst game style we’ve played since the bye. That said, I think we will all be absolutely amazed at the difference a single A-grade defender will make to our whole setup. So many of our problems are stemming from a lack of intercept marks in the defensive 50; this puts us under pressure, increases the overuse of handball which means we end up hacking it out, usually to the opposition. Cale Hooker would have had an absolute field day on the weekend.

I dont see the point in scoreboard criticism after it was made very, very clear that matches were being treated as training runs a fortnight ago.
    As to whether Woosha would or would not have been ‘happy with the effort’, I don’t think you get to make that call once you’ve put that set-up in place.
    What, he’s not going for the win but the rest of the guys have to?
    Yeah-nah.
    It’s about process and drills now.
    And, pardon my French, but ■■■■■■ if I’m watching a training drill.
    I binge-watched Stranger Things instead. Download it, you guys, it’s really good.
    First time I’ve made that choice in ever. EVER.

I might watch round 23, depending on the side selected.

But anyway, hope he can teach them to care about winning in the off-season.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Woosha joined the lads for mad Monday this year. After this season the guy deserves a few beers.

Sumich leaves Fro . Is there much connection to Woosha ?

Sumich leaves Fro . Is there much connection to Woosha ?

WA media already saying he’s heading back to West Coast.

Pay him what he wants to be our fwd coach

Fark him. That **** cost us the 1990 flag.