John Worsfold

The way Paul little and the board…well…you know.

That was the deal. Clean air remember?

2017 is when things will change, and again the ulterior motive for the AFL will be the almighty dollar.

Anyway, Woosha has a great poker face.

Let’s see next yr and beyond how good a coach he is.

Watch the fixture work in our favour next yr.

AFL want their cash cow back winning games, mark my words.

I’ve been waiting for anything to work in our favour over the last four. Expect this trend to continue.

I used to think this way too but I don’t believe it anymore.

If the AFL wanted any of their underperforming cash cows to rise up the ladder quickly, then they would’ve bent over backwards to boost Fark Carlton up the ladder rapidly, instead of letting them wallow in mediocrity or outright haplessness, over the past 15 years, even with Mike Fitzpatrick running the whole show.

The AFL just don’t give a fark about the big Melbourne clubs anymore.

Equalization is their buzzword these days. Just as long as Sydney remains the most equal out of all of them.

That’s where they believe their most important cash cow remains along with Western Sydney and SEQld at this moment in time.

So I’m not expecting any farking help from that cesspit of a corrupt organisation any time soon.

We’re on our own from now on and will have to pull ourselves out of the ■■■■ from here on in.

Agree. We are going to have to build our own arsenal and hopefully really stick it up the comp once and for all. We did it in 2000 and we can do it again only one better.

Agree. We are going to have to build our own arsenal and hopefully really stick it up the comp once and for all. We did it in 2000 and we can do it again only one better.

Agree will be the biggest FU ever.

WTF? We are now a hated entity. The feeling is vice-versa. It will be a long time when water finishes flowing from under the bridge.

The AFL is very much on our side they want Essendon to rebound back quickly and not have one of their cash cows languishing at the bottom.

The AFL would not want any of the 12 to win a premiership at Essendon.

You know their independent AFL investigation found the players not guilty right?

If they wanted to Fark us bad and tamper with the natural course of things as some believe wouldn’t they have done it then?

If the AFL wanted any of their underperforming cash cows to rise up the ladder quickly, then they would’ve bent over backwards to boost Fark Carlton up the ladder rapidly, instead of letting them wallow in mediocrity or outright haplessness, over the past 15 years, even with Mike Fitzpatrick running the whole show.

Equalization is their buzzword these days. Just as long as Sydney remains the most equal out of all of them.

That’s where they believe their most important cash cow remains along with Western Sydney and SEQld at this moment in time.

So I’m not expecting any farking help from that cesspit of a corrupt organisation any time soon.

We’re on our own from now on and will have to pull ourselves out of the ■■■■ from here on in.

Yep.
Pretty much it.
There isn’t much growth in the sport left in Victoria.

Everything they do is aimed to get new fans interested in the sport.

They’ll fail because they’ve taken away a lot of things that made this sport so tough and unique.

Yep.
Pretty much it.
There isn’t much growth in the sport left in Victoria.

Everything they do is aimed to get new fans interested in the sport.

They’ll fail because they’ve taken away a lot of things that made this sport so tough and unique.

they’ll fail because the afl always takes the quick easy way to do things and it never ■■■■■■■ works.

WTF? We are now a hated entity. The feeling is vice-versa. It will be a long time when water finishes flowing from under the bridge.

The AFL is very much on our side they want Essendon to rebound back quickly and not have one of their cash cows languishing at the bottom.

The AFL would not want any of the 12 to win a premiership at Essendon.

You know their independent AFL investigation found the players not guilty right?

If they wanted to Fark us bad and tamper with the natural course of things as some believe wouldn’t they have done it then?

Self preservation also comes into play.

“Hey Jobe, AFL here. Just about to put the fixture together for 2017. Let me know if you want to hand that Brownlow back already so we can decide whether to relegate Essendon to Sunday twighlight again or not”

One question, simple answer needed, no word salad; what were we coaching for last year??

We were getting belted by more with “the 12” people seem to think will take us to top 4. We were scoring less and giving up more against.

If we are so bad now with no direction what was last season?

when the “12” had nothing over their head they showed that they could match it with the best. We started getting belted when the crap came up again.
Next year is a new year, we will be a top 8 team without doubt.

The “12” will be five years older. And will have missed an entire year.

They had better reprogram the umpires then.

I don't understand those who keep saying this without providing any evidence whatsoever for these fantasies.

The last big prediction they made - and for several weeks beforehand - was that the AFL would make sure we beat the Bears. How did that one turn out again?

They need us making money so we can pay for the other ■■■■ clubs.

I have never had a problem with John up until now but Langford in defence?

Give me a farking break.

Surely taking the farking ■■■■ with that move.

It’s so we can play Francis forward.

It is a stupid move.

You people don’t have a clue about coaching.

Or what is going on this year.

Only the 2 Grand Final teams that line up on Grand Final Day know what’s been going on the whole time this year.
As well as Richmond for being no good, they knew it already but had to prove it to themselves.

As I suspected...

…he’s developing too

You would ■■■■■■ well hope so, hey? He loses 12 players three months before the season starts and has to rebuild a team from old codgers and discards to fill the experience gaps. The opportunity to get a look at 2/3rds or your list with out the pressure normally put on a coach is enormous. You need to work out whether The Langford can go back and play a defensive role or if he, Zachy and Parish work better together as a midfield unit. He knows Walla can play back, but how good can he be playing forward? I am sure that all coaches would love to “try” things in games that they wouldn’t normally as they have to play it safe and go for the win above all else.

No other coach in the history of footy has had to do what Woosha has done in putting together a team to play top level footy in such a short time. I don’t think even GCS or GWS had the short time frame to get the team training together, let alone playing together as they at least had a pre-season together after the draft.

I will admit I wasn’t thrilled with having Woosha as our coach due to my long standing hatred of the Weagles, but I feel better about it now than I did when it was first announced. He has done well with a very limited hand and you can see what is being built. I like his straight bat approach to the media and I like the way he used to play footy.

We need a couple of prime movers back and things are looking rosy for the first time in many a year. Probably 15 of the last anyways.

I wonder when the Melbourne clubs will actually make a stand about the 2 Sydney clubs getting all the help they get…swans missed the finals once in 20 years GWS well they just a shoe in to make the 8 for years to come…in fact you could probably say its a top 6 that the Melbourne teams are playing for…its not a fair competition when certain clubs have the ability to spend more then others in the same competition!

I wonder when the Melbourne clubs will actually make a stand about the 2 Sydney clubs getting all the help they get…swans missed the finals once in 20 years GWS well they just a shoe in to make the 8 for years to come…in fact you could probably say its a top 6 that the Melbourne teams are playing for…its not a fair competition when certain clubs have the ability to spend more then others in the same competition!

The AFL is not interested in fair. It is like the IOC.

1. Protect the gravy train
  2. Increase the broadcast rights
  3. See 1
Just to get this straight, is anyone suggesting the coaching lost us that game?

Personally I blamed it on the Boogie.

I blame it on the sunshine.

Boogie and sunshine must stand down

Sunshine has well and truly stood down in Hobart!

It better get a reprieve, heading down the end of the week!

Well, I guess there is a bit of sunshine, but there is also the snow.
This is the view from our cafe right now.

The sun’s out today, glorious!

photo FB_IMG_1469850399866.jpg

Grand Chancellor?

Yep got an upgrade for the missus’ bday too, nice joint

Just to get this straight, is anyone suggesting the coaching lost us that game?

Personally I blamed it on the Boogie.

I blame it on the sunshine.

Boogie and sunshine must stand down

Sunshine has well and truly stood down in Hobart!

It better get a reprieve, heading down the end of the week!

Well, I guess there is a bit of sunshine, but there is also the snow.
This is the view from our cafe right now.

The sun’s out today, glorious!

photo FB_IMG_1469850399866.jpg

Grand Chancellor?

Yep got an upgrade for the missus’ bday too, nice joint

I hope you enjoyed our little city. I may be bias but it’s a beautiful place.

Still am! A few pints in at the shipwrights before the plane, great pub/ area