John Worsfold

Give him a wristy… Solid effort.

Would you be happy to have the bombers move to another state if they got all the concessions listed above?

The Sunny Coast Bombers
Sweet

http://imgur.com/oNgimmQ

Why not International. A move to Sicily, Italia…after all, we are the DONS

Watch the fixture work in our favour next yr.

AFL want their cash cow back winning games, mark my words.

I used to think this way too but I don’t believe it anymore.

If the AFL wanted any of their underperforming cash cows to rise up the ladder quickly, then they would’ve bent over backwards to boost Fark Carlton up the ladder rapidly, instead of letting them wallow in mediocrity or outright haplessness, over the past 15 years, even with Mike Fitzpatrick running the whole show.

The AFL just don’t give a fark about the big Melbourne clubs anymore.

Equalization is their buzzword these days. Just as long as Sydney remains the most equal out of all of them.

That’s where they believe their most important cash cow remains along with Western Sydney and SEQld at this moment in time.

So I’m not expecting any farking help from that cesspit of a corrupt organisation any time soon.

We’re on our own from now on and will have to pull ourselves out of the ■■■■ from here on in.

I wonder when the Melbourne clubs will actually make a stand about the 2 Sydney clubs getting all the help they get…swans missed the finals once in 20 years GWS well they just a shoe in to make the 8 for years to come…in fact you could probably say its a top 6 that the Melbourne teams are playing for…its not a fair competition when certain clubs have the ability to spend more then others in the same competition!

Welcome to 20 years ago. People seem to forget Sheedy stating as far back as the late 90’s that if something wasn’t done about the concessions for Syd & Brissy they would dominate the comp. 9 GF’s & 5 flags between them later & we still have a massively compromised competition. I seriously liken it to the WWE as that’s the only other sport I can think of where the administration has such an active role in the outcome. I just couldn’t imagine the yanks for example allowing the NFL to artificially prop up certain franchises or imagine the response if the EPL decided Tottenham would be gifted the best players every year. Sydney have effectively been gifted the No.1 draft pick the last 2 years. This is on top of the ability to have the games highest paid player sit above the salary cap of every non-expansion club. Its farking cheating by any measure. Eddie back in the early 00’s was the only person to give the issue the criticism it deserved. I would happily give up the FS rule, ANZAC Day or any other fixture advantage to have a fair & even true competition. I doubt I will ever see it.

Spot farken on

Sorry to tell you, the NFL is so corrupt. To the point where they had a loaded coin in over time. The problem I have is that Vlad sculpted the AFL on the NFL model.

Would you be happy to have the bombers move to another state if they got all the concessions listed above?

The Sunny Coast Bombers
Sweet

It was probably the wwe reference that made me just skim the rest. It’s truely manipulated. I know why but I don’t see it as nessesary. They’ve modelled the whole thing on nfl from metres gained, combine, “oh baby from the paint”, shot clock, ya ya ya. It’s an Australian game ffs. It’s pretty unlikely it’s going to get big enough to gain world attention.
I’m not getting into a rant. It upsets my blood pressure.

It was probably the wwe reference that made me just skim the rest. It's truely manipulated. I know why but I don't see it as nessesary. They've modelled the whole thing on nfl from metres gained, combine, "oh baby from the paint", shot clock, ya ya ya. It's an Australian game ffs. It's pretty unlikely it's going to get big enough to gain world attention. I'm not getting into a rant. It upsets my blood pressure.

Also have to take into consideration how the AFL control all aspects of the game especially the media

It was probably the wwe reference that made me just skim the rest. It's truely manipulated. I know why but I don't see it as nessesary. They've modelled the whole thing on nfl from metres gained, combine, "oh baby from the paint", shot clock, ya ya ya. It's an Australian game ffs. It's pretty unlikely it's going to get big enough to gain world attention. I'm not getting into a rant. It upsets my blood pressure.

Also have to take into consideration how the AFL control all aspects of the game especially the media

I’m not sure they control it. I think they just stuff it up.

I’m not sure they control it. I think they just stuff it up.

They do there best to control it. The hole media accreditation is the biggest alarm bell. Step out of line, loose your accreditation. Just ask Mick Warner.

Ignorance said:

Sorry to tell you, the NFL is so corrupt. To the point where they had a loaded coin in over time. The problem I have is that Vlad sculpted the AFL on the NFL model.
Not true in all respects that Vlad has sculpted the AFL on NFL model. At least the NfL players have a strong Union, which stands up to NFL. AFL Commission owns the AFLPA.

Ignorance said:

Not true in all respects that Vlad has sculpted the AFL on NFL model. At least the NfL players have a strong Union, which stands up to NFL. AFL Commission owns the AFLPA.

But it has on so many details. Gil and a selected amount of presidents go over to America to learn from the NFL. Im not saying it is a straight swap like for like. Otherwise we would have a night grand final. But a lot of aspects of NFL have been adopted.

Watch the fixture work in our favour next yr.

AFL want their cash cow back winning games, mark my words.

I used to think this way too but I don’t believe it anymore.

If the AFL wanted any of their underperforming cash cows to rise up the ladder quickly, then they would’ve bent over backwards to boost Fark Carlton up the ladder rapidly, instead of letting them wallow in mediocrity or outright haplessness, over the past 15 years, even with Mike Fitzpatrick running the whole show.

The AFL just don’t give a fark about the big Melbourne clubs anymore.

Equalization is their buzzword these days. Just as long as Sydney remains the most equal out of all of them.

That’s where they believe their most important cash cow remains along with Western Sydney and SEQld at this moment in time.

So I’m not expecting any farking help from that cesspit of a corrupt organisation any time soon.

We’re on our own from now on and will have to pull ourselves out of the ■■■■ from here on in.

I wonder when the Melbourne clubs will actually make a stand about the 2 Sydney clubs getting all the help they get…swans missed the finals once in 20 years GWS well they just a shoe in to make the 8 for years to come…in fact you could probably say its a top 6 that the Melbourne teams are playing for…its not a fair competition when certain clubs have the ability to spend more then others in the same competition!

Welcome to 20 years ago. People seem to forget Sheedy stating as far back as the late 90’s that if something wasn’t done about the concessions for Syd & Brissy they would dominate the comp. 9 GF’s & 5 flags between them later & we still have a massively compromised competition. I seriously liken it to the WWE as that’s the only other sport I can think of where the administration has such an active role in the outcome. I just couldn’t imagine the yanks for example allowing the NFL to artificially prop up certain franchises or imagine the response if the EPL decided Tottenham would be gifted the best players every year. Sydney have effectively been gifted the No.1 draft pick the last 2 years. This is on top of the ability to have the games highest paid player sit above the salary cap of every non-expansion club. Its farking cheating by any measure. Eddie back in the early 00’s was the only person to give the issue the criticism it deserved. I would happily give up the FS rule, ANZAC Day or any other fixture advantage to have a fair & even true competition. I doubt I will ever see it.

Exactly. For me it’s not a sport anymore, the WWE analogy is brilliant, there is no fair competition as you say, rivalries are nothing compared to what they used to be, everything is about the ‘look’ of the game & about which states they want to promote the game to. It’s a business run by business people for the purpose of their own pockets. It’s cringe worthy to say the least when u see things like the finals fixture this year & realise it’s only about the tv dollars.

You can now see why Essendon were so determined to get him this time last year.

No doubt Woosha has a long term strategy. This year he perfectly executed his tactics for the season. The Woosha mantra in every presser from Round 1 to Round 23 was the same, a calm feeling of stability with the never varying message about hard work and learning, There was the absence of any reactive element in his public presentations and for a time in the way he moved the magnets in games. There was no point in being reactive. The impression was one of deep commitment to the long term through a learning phase, to cement a mindset and a faith in the hearts of fans and no doubt the playing group as well.

However, towards the end of the season, Woosha started to move the magnets around during games and we started to see that once he established a solid foundation Woosha could be a very good game day coach as well as be a calming and unifying influence in his first year.

2017 will be game on. We will see what Woosha brings when the club and the playing group change mindset to where moving into the 8 is a realistic objective. Lid off.

And, unlike some AFL coaches, Woosha has a Hurley magnet that actually works.

Woosha is the standout coach in the competition, in more ways than one…

Serious comment here, had the pleasure of meeting this man a couple of years back and have to say he’s one of the most impressive people you’ll ever meet. Very very hard to dislike.

Woosha is the standout coach in the competition, in more ways than one...
Yeah. Fire Worsfold.

Remember that time Woosh’a farked Carlton and gave us one of the best post-season highs in our recent history?

http://imgur.com/mOWLOw3

Fixed - They forgot to put the asterisk next to Woosha’s name.

Serious comment here, had the pleasure of meeting this man a couple of years back and have to say he's one of the most impressive people you'll ever meet. Very very hard to dislike.

Sounds like he’d get along with me then cos I’m like that.