John Worsfold

Will appear on the Inner Sancum on the RSN Breakfast program.

Just listened to him…so calm and fair and positive about everything.

WOOSHA and TIPPA have been two of many great highlights this year for me.

Been far from a gap year. We are in great hands.

Can’t wait to see him holding the Premiership Cup up soon. We are building to something great.

How crap is Paul Roos. But, but… that can’t be right!

How crap is Paul Roos. But, but... that can't be right!
Roos was coaching the whole club, not just the players. Like R Barassi at Sydney 93-95. Melbourne will be better for it.

That graphs just reinterates why Damien Hardwick is done.

Woosha is the standout coach in the competition, in more ways than one...
Yeah. Fire Worsfold.

https://thearcfootydotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/coach-stint-records1.png

If it’s only including games coached at their current club, how can it have shaded “all other AFL/VFL coaches”?

Maybe they get their own dot for each club they were at

I was think “large Hawaain please”, when woosha was on the phone

rsn.net.au/programs/rsn-breakfast-2/#1450387975390-6bed38d5-c737

rsn.net.au/programs/rsn-breakfast-2/#1450387975390-6bed38d5-c737

Thanks, that was a good listen.

highlight for mine was him straightfaced telling the media he hadn’t spoken to hurls and wouldn’t for a week or so the day of his signing.

highlight for mine was him straightfaced telling the media he hadn't spoken to hurls and wouldn't for a week or so the day of his signing.

ND then telling everyone that jobe had to make his mind up in 2 weeks and then jobe calls his own presser and says hello im back

Champagne trolling of the media by woosha!

Serious comment here, had the pleasure of meeting this man a couple of years back and have to say he's one of the most impressive people you'll ever meet. Very very hard to dislike.

Sounds like he’d get along with me then cos I’m like that.

Are you my brother?

http://imgur.com/mOWLOw3

Fixed - They forgot to put the asterisk next to Woosha’s name.

This chart is off the charts

What’s he doing in these player interviews, they all come out saying he really inspired them

WHO IS THIS MAN

Woosh!

I really really love this man.
Really.

Flat out didn’t have an opinion of the guy apart from gee he’s a hard player and how did he keep those guys under control enough as a coach to get them to the top. Then last season he came in and helped out the crows in tragic circumstances. Must be a pretty good bloke. Now, he’s the perfect fit for us in a large sense doing the same thing in coming to the rescue. There were less cases of us getting slaughtered than I was expecting. My high mark was us getting four wins and finishing that by beating Carlton in the last round. It seemed stupidly unrealistic but it almost got there! He seems to be the best kind of coach. A reliable, calm mentor who also manages to be objective without letting emotions or personal biases get in the way or ambitions cloud reality. Only early days of course.

Happy birthday coach.