Josh Jenkins - welcome back?

Will be looking for that last big contract to finish his career on.

What number was he at essendon?

Overheard an Adelaide board member tonight say in response to a question regarding the status of Jenkins' contract say "tougher than we first thought. Essendon are all over him." Make of that what you will.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  that will be funny if we get him back.

Overheard an Adelaide board member tonight say in response to a question regarding the status of Jenkins' contract say "tougher than we first thought. Essendon are all over him." Make of that what you will.

Interesting. Would be a massive get as he is a genuine gun and in my opinion the best fwd/2nd ruck combo in the game.

Not sure why he would want to leave the Crows with how they are tracking relative to us but hereā€™s hoping!

With Danger gone and Scott Thompson 50/50 to go on next year youā€™d think they have the money to meet his demands/his worth just as capably as we could.

All I can think of is that may lure him back is the chance to play with some good mates who he is close with i.e. Hurley and co. and preferring living in Melbourne.

We must be offering a fark-ton of cash to have even got his attention.

So Patton and Jenkins are the two forwards Essendon are targeting?

I like it.

We must be offering a fark-ton of cash to have even got his attention.

Not necessarily. You need to read his story. ā€¦ all Iā€™m sayinā€™.

What a game for him tonight.

8 goals straight against Dogs. Price keeps going up.

He owes us big time for agreeing to trade him. If we kept him on for just one more year heā€™d have been pumped full of Thymosin.

Would he be a free agent?

Heā€™s turned for hurls

I wonā€™t get my hopes up.

I won't get my hopes up.

Donā€™t. Because we arenā€™t even in the mix.

Do you what clubs are chasing, or are the crows cutting the big check as we speak?

I won't get my hopes up.

Mr Sunbury says otherwise.

Have we not learnt yet? Whoā€™s his manager? Not Paul Conners is it?

Yeerrrpp

Remember when Hurley was over in Adelaide having coffee with Jenkins. Days later Hurley was rumoured to be a crow, and looky looky, Jenkins is now rumoured to be a don. Would not be surprised if conners paid for Hurleys ticket over there.

Conners is a slimely little grub, Iā€™m betting both stay at their clubs with a healthy boost to their contracts, and to conners commission.

I won't get my hopes up.

Mr Sunbury says otherwise.

I donā€™t doubt he has sources and heā€™s been right on many occasions, but like me heā€™s been wrong too. I heard Carlisle was gone midyear last year, hence my tweet on 10 June, but Mr Sunburyā€™s sources thought he was a chance of staying up until September.

Unless you hear it from the horses mouth, weā€™re all just speculating. In this instance, I havenā€™t heard it from the horses mouth, but it was from a horse in the next stable.

Having said that I do completely respect Mr Sunbury and his sources.

Its not you, its the locations. I just love the idea of Sunbury.

Also think theres no way it happens. why would he ruin the peak of his career at us when adelaide look to be contenders for a while.

re-start your blog and welcome back.

He wonā€™t be at the Crows next year IMO.
Just a matter of who offers what he is after, Crows wonā€™t budge on their 2 year deal.