Josh Jenkins - welcome back?

Very odd given how important he is there and the way Adelaide are going.

That said the lure of coming home may be driving him.

Interesting he would select us but we did give him the first chance to make an AFL career and if he has good friends at club makes sense and easy transition for him.

I thought he was from Adelaide originally, so part of the reason he wanted to leave us for Adelaide was to go home?

He will be 28 before the start of next season. It's not like the Premiership window is about to open for us.
Sam Michael will be five years younger, for example.

(Have not seen any Adelaide games)

And also be a giant plodder.

Very odd given how important he is there and the way Adelaide are going.

That said the lure of coming home may be driving him.

Interesting he would select us but we did give him the first chance to make an AFL career and if he has good friends at club makes sense and easy transition for him.

I thought he was from Adelaide originally, so part of the reason he wanted to leave us for Adelaide was to go home?

I thought the same thing?

He's from Swan Hill.

So am I (so was Dean Solomon)

the article a page back, he says hes from swan hill and doesn’t feel the call the return home like many city boys.

He's from Swan Hill.

Broken Hill don’t you mean? Not you. Dean Solomon lol.

Spent some time in qld- maybe Townsville pursuing basketball? May have gone to high school they I think.

From wiki

As a junior Jenkins mainly played basketball and was a development player with the Townsville Crocodiles in the Australian National Basketball League. He had previously played with the Townsville Heat and Mackay Meteors in the QABL, a second tier league within Australia. As a shooting guard, he attended Townsville State High School and led the team to 7th place at the State titles. In 2007 he toured the United States with the Australian junior team.

He's from Swan Hill.

Broken Hill don’t you mean? Not you. Dean Solomon lol.

Strike me dead, I cannot read to save myself! lol I could have sworn that said Broken Hill.

Was excited when i heard this till i realised he is 27 already. I would get him to go into the other draft and take him with our pick 1 there.

Please let it happen, Christ the amount of ■■■■■ I have copped from their supporters....it would be awesome to return fire with "Jenkins" walk away, then turn around and say "max exodus" and laugh, follow up with "we will always be bigger, better and more significant than you, always"

Why are you copping flack? Because he was some rando on our rookie list?

Yea that, the saga, Heppell and Hurley apparently leaving Essendon for Adelaide and standard crow supporting crap.

The SEN story is because the co-owned Inside Football is featuring an article from Crackers Keenan speculating that Josh might come back to Essendon. Haven’t read the article but that is the gist of it.

Spent some time in qld- maybe Townsville pursuing basketball? May have gone to high school they I think.

From wiki

As a junior Jenkins mainly played basketball and was a development player with the Townsville Crocodiles in the Australian National Basketball League. He had previously played with the Townsville Heat and Mackay Meteors in the QABL, a second tier league within Australia. As a shooting guard, he attended Townsville State High School and led the team to 7th place at the State titles. In 2007 he toured the United States with the Australian junior team.

Pendlebury-esque. WSPHU

BRING HIM IN,

JACKETS

Added another 100k/year to his new contract tonight

PLEASE COME BACK JOSH!!!

We need a back pocket.

Maybe Houli?

End Sarcastica.

PLZ JOSH!

Why would Jenkins be leaving the Crows?

He's from Swan Hill.

I think you will find that he is from Lake Boga, which is just outside of Swan Hill

Overheard an Adelaide board member tonight say in response to a question regarding the status of Jenkins’ contract say “tougher than we first thought. Essendon are all over him.” Make of that what you will.