Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

Maybe Goldy has shagged enough Norf staffers and wants some fresh meat

2 Likes

Goldstein is a one-man ruck brigade.

As is Mumford.

Can’t see it working with both of them, and I doubt they’re more than 2 years apart in age.

1 Like

Goldstein to Sydney, Kelly to North, some older players wanting to eventually become coaches go to GWS plus first round picks.

Just to add to the discussion, would GWS have any need for Hartley? I know opinion on him is divided on blitz, but many in the media say he is playing good footy. We could maybe offer him and our first round pick this year:

• He was born in New South Wales

• He was born in the same year as most of their core group (1993)

• GWS might need another key defender to help Phil Davis

wut?

6 Likes

Hey Saucy.

Maybe call for a redo. Perhaps mix up your adjectives a little…

It’ll come down to who needs Goldstein And that team will be included in the trade.
I doubt GWS need Goldstein.

Only clubs I can see who would want him are the Sydney, Gold Coast and the Bulldogs. Geelong and the Saints would be interested but not desperate for him.

Maybe Giants. Sure, they have Mumford, but who else? If North was paying a chunk of his salary, they’d might be interested.

Swans fans are pretty confident that Dusty is coming to Sydney

Depends on how long Mumford was out for. If it was a short time, you’d reckon Lobb.

Would Sydney even think of Goldstein for more than a moment? They have Naismith, Sinclair and Tippett.

And Goldstein is 29.

Doubt it. They’ll try and move Tippett on, but Naismith and Sinclair gives them cover. They’ll probably draft a rookie or mature aged (if they don’t have anyone coming through).

For Giants, I just thought they might want insurance given Mumford’s age in case of a longer term injury.

Why wouldn’t they. they got buddy out of ■■■■■■■ nowhere.

I could see that happening. They could probably afford it too once they part ways with Tippett and McVeigh

They can then claim they have a “one ■■■■ head” policy

1 Like

Dusty to Swans has some legs. Closer to the old man and out of Melbourne trouble.

Still think he’ll take the Richmond offer after they win a final this year.

No idea on Kelly, but it won’t be because of money. Kids written his on cheque at any club. GWS have the cap space. ■■■■ they are keeping spuds ON their list to fulfil TPP apparently.

You do realize that Martin’s old man was deported to NZ? The trip is the same from Melbourne or Sydney.

How are they getting rid of Tippett?
Who is taking a bloke with 2 years left on his contract on $600k a year plus?

2 Likes

Sydney will pay part of his contact and someone will pick him up for 350k a year

1 Like

So basically, Jasper Pittard, come on down?

As long as that club isn’t us!
He is a dud

2 Likes