Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

Don’t even joke man.

You know it’s gonna happen.

Not this year. This year we’re that Sydney/Hawthorn, dealing in the shadows, and when the world thinks he’s going to the Saints or North - boom.
Dodoro welcomes Josh to the club at a press conference, drops the mic and exits stage left.
:whale:

3 Likes

Welcome to Essendon Josh…Caddy.

Dodorro plays the long game.

8 Likes

This ‘Long game’ that’s been intimated by some in the know, I ask you this.

Is the Long Game shortening?

Few commentators have mentioned Kelly and Hopper are BFFs and if Kelly goes so too will Hopper.

Any chance we could throw away all our draft picks and land a package deal?

The Kelly Hopper double.

1 Like

Aylett and Edwards mk ii

4 Likes

Only, you know, good.

2 Likes

I’d be frothing 100%.

I can’t see the double happening dude, I really do think we can get Kelly though.

The talk from a while back was that they didn’t want to deal with the Roos because they had no players that they were interested in. This was Footy Classified so probably just crap, but if they do only want a deal with a player in return, who from our list would they want?

I can’t either, but throw the $ around. 1.2 for five for Kelly, 600k for 3 or for Hopper.

Then offer say first round this year and next, second and this year and Jerrett and/or Hartley.

lol, here we go

6 Likes

It’s a steak knife, I’m not expecting him to add much value, if any other than a list sport replacement for them.

it doesn’t make much sense for them. They’re better off having new draftees on the list so they are paid the minimum wage, and leave max wage for the stars.

For both Kelly and Hopper, they would want something like 2017 & 2018 first round picks and a Hartley/Ambrose. They would spit at us if we offered Jerrett, lol.

I think tall backman is where they need some depth too. That and small forwards

First round pick and Hartley for Kelly?

2 Likes

I think we’d do that, but would they? Hartley is good, but I don’t think he currently holds much trade value

Two firsts for Kelly and we may get a 2nd or 3rd back if we are lucky

2 Likes