Josh Schache

Too much pressure on him up there to be the fwd line saviour, albeit Hipwood also there who also just a kid. Loss after loss after loss it builds.

Put him in fwd line with JD, Stewart & co and won’t be the case. In a team that’s winning. Pressure taken off.

And back home with family also.

Schache, JD, Stringer, Stewie with Tippa and Fanta roaming around causing mayhem.
Hooker goes back and partners Hurls.
Would give us the best attack and defence in the comp, just need a bit more in the middle and we are set

12 Likes

Tell that to Des Headland…

Another player covered in premiership dust.

Reckon Brisbane wern’t too unhappy to trade him out, thinking he had peeked in a very good side.

History shows they were right.

I think with Stringer playing 70/30 mid/fwd, Hep back to form, Zac & Zaka running amok, the progression of Langford, Parish ready to take full time inside mid role and McGrath added to mix we would have it already. Just minus the experience which will come.

1 Like

If there is one thing that Jackets can do, it is find decent talls.

If he reckons Schache is worth the trade, then I’d take that on faith.

But where are the farking midfielders???!?

Hartley and Brown and pick 28 to Lions, Schache to the bombers, Hooker back, hope Francis, Ridley come on. Pick 11 for a midfielder.

Possibly.

But height becomes a serious concern.

Brown & Hartley sitting around 196-197

Francis, Hurley & Riddley around 193

Might not seem like much. But when the opposition has key forwards around 200cm. It’s a big difference. Hooker might be able to go back, but that our only real option.

Yet if Dodoro did the whole “oh were aren’t really interested in him” thing…

I would take it at face value.

Where does Schace sit on the fish scale? big, small?

What about if we get him and Stringer is that Shark worthy?

2 Likes

Schache is definitely big fish

9 Likes

Schache and Stringer would be Jaws!
If Dodoro can pull that off I’d be happy for a bronze statue of his backside be placed outside of the MCG and I’ll kiss it every time I walk past

18 Likes

Until stringer gets his kneecaps smashed by Jake King and schache walks away from the game

Yeah, then that brass statue is gonna get some different kinda loven.

surely a bronzed jacket draped around it?

1 Like

Has anyone actually confirmed we have interest in Schache?

1 Like

No idea but my understanding is Lloydy still has regular contact with him and gives him advice. Hopefully a package deal to get Schache and Lloyd to the club in some role

3 Likes

The jacket parts like a curtain…What happens after that is each to their own, as has already been commented on above.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. :kissing_heart:

Didn’t Lloyd leave the club for the media? He was doing a role with JD and left, why would he come back for JS?