Jumper numbers for 2022

Back when I first started I wanted to show I had the numbers in the right font, and wanted to show the straight and curved part of numbers. Only 2 & 5 have both curved and straight parts to their shape. So I was going to use 22, 25, 52 or 55.
There’s 22 players in a team, so I went with 22.

Calf length socks. They are an AFL product and worn by virtually every player, with the exception of those who wear Shin pads (ruckmen).

2 Likes

Training pictures showed Voss in 39, Lord 28, Hobbs 8

1 Like

Well jumper numbers haven’t officially been changed have they? So he’s still technically 40, until we’re told of the change OFFICIALLY. That post was not the way to announce a new number.

1 Like

McDonnagh was in 36. I think Voss was only in 39 because Baldwin wasn’t training and it’s probably the only size that fits him, he is a big unit!

Based on the recent method of allocating numbers, it seems imports and current players are given the chance to upgrade to vacant numbers…

Say Snelling to #11 and Durham to #22

Then draftees go in order they’re selected…

So Hobbs #8

Vacancies at #26, #28, #29, #36, #37

I’m going to project that they’re holding #29 for a junior Davey

If Lord has #28 and McDonagh #36 and Voss #39, and Kelly has been seen in #37, that would imply Baldwin has #26

1 Like

Think Hooker would like Baldwin getting 26

1 Like

If they’re holding #29 for one of the Davey boys, then I’d like them to hold #28 for the brother.

1 Like

I think you can lock in the following:

8: Ben Hobbs
11: Will Snelling
22: Sam Durham
26: Kaine Baldwin
28: Alastair Lord
29: Jake Kelly
36: Garrett McDonnagh
37: Clarke or SSP Pick
39: Patrick Voss
40: SSP Pick

2 Likes

Announced,

Like 11 for Snelling

4 Likes

I was very lucky to win an Irving Mosquito jumper and was so disappointed to lose him but my sadness has turned to great joy as I now have a Sammy Durham jumper. Very happy thank you.

6 Likes

At least they won’t have to choose which Davey twin to give #29 to next year.

2 Likes

Kelly might upgrade his number, next year.

I think one of the Davey boys will have # 29.

1 Like

Just like Mo22ie… it’s now all about the Sne11ing

6 Likes

If we didn’t have Draper and Shiel you could put one Davey in 2 and the other in 9.

1 Like

Or two jumper numbers that add up to 29.

(I’m going to ignore your scenario… )

or not :grimacing:

could trade out /delist cutler and stewart next year that frees up 12 +17

2 Likes

ANNOUNCE NUMBERS