Just win. Be constructive

download

3 Likes

Heh. Yeah.
Three.

If you need a pirate just call

1 Like

2 Likes

my thoughts, feelings and opinions have absolutely no bearing on the performance of the essendon footy club.

however I will pray to the footy gods, even if in response He parts the clouds and bellows back down “those bunch of soft flowers, you have got to be kidding”

Not sure about this winning business. It would really break my routine of gradually losing interest from around midseason and then focusing on U18 talent and potential trades.

1 Like

It’s not ‘just round 1’.
It’s 15 years of utter frustration.

It’s soooo typical of this club… they’ll have the ‘backs against the wall’ mentality this week because they have copped a rightful flogging from the media and supporters.

This ‘bounce back’ mentality is so bullsht. How about being a fcking professional team that plays to a certain standard every week?!?

This club reeks of unprofessionalism and laziness, and needs to cop a flogging from the public to get them up and about… this is the worrying thing for me. We have a club that need external motivations to play well, rather than being self-driven. I question weather the majority of our playing group are willing to pay the price and give the hard work to win the premiership… I don’t think they do.

5 Likes

Anyone else read the thread title with the voice of Kendrick.

“Stupid Bombers. Hurry up and lose so we can get outta here!”

7 Likes

ohhhh so that’s how Caro ended up looking like that

2 Likes

Let’s go the game and send the players all our love and support

It’s not sooking. It’s valid complaints against the coaches and players who simply weren’t prepared to play the first game. Just as they weren’t prepared for either JLT game.

4 Likes

There’s still time to make a few more threads about how ■■■■ we are.

1 Like

If that happens, tell Him to get farked.

2 Likes

I’m with dodga. Just win. I don’t even care if it’s a bit of a rubbish win, just get the 4 points, and leave the round on the same points as Richmond and Collingwood band a bunch of other teams. And then keep getting better.

2 Likes

I’m in. See you at Docklands tomorrow to get stuck in.

2 Likes

Nope. If we are any good (we aren’t) we will thrash the saints in the same manner that GWS thrashed us.

It is safe to throw in the towel from now, whenever was the last time we had a ■■■■ start to a season and it ended with any sort of success?

If you could put a 3 year time lapse between each slide it’d be the perfect fit.

Or coaches

Sheedy
Knights
Hird
Bomber
Hird
Woosha