Kanye West begs Mark Zuckerberg for $1B

Kanye West tweets Mark Zuckerberg to ask for $1 billion as rapper’s co-writer says he needs ‘spiritual and mental’ help
FEBRUARY 16, 20164:59AM

"HE’S the self-proclaimed “greatest living rock star of all time” but it would seem that Kanye West’s bank account tells a different story.
Because today he not only admitted he was $US53million ($74 million) in debt, but he then went cap in virtual hand to Mark Zuckerberg begging him for $US1billion, The Sun reports.
But the rapper, 38, didn’t personally call the Facebook co-founder or arrange a business meeting but instead pleaded for the cash through a series of tweets.
Begging letter … Mark Zuckerberg has yet to respond to West’s cash demands. Picture: Supplied
Begging letter … Mark Zuckerberg has yet to respond to West’s cash demands. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied
During one of his lengthy Twitter rants during which he admitted to his 18 million followers that he was up to his ears in personal debt, he took to his social media page to call on Zuckerberg, 31, to invest in “Kanye West ideas”.
He wrote: “I write this to you my brothers while still $US53 million dollars in personal debt. Please pray we overcome. This is my true heart.”
He then turned to Zuckerberg, who doesn’t have a Twitter page, and added: “Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas.
“Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw. You love hip hop, you love my art … I am your favourite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house.”

His money demands came as one of his longtime musical collaborators quit working with him, saying the rapper needs “spiritual and mental” help.
Rhymefest, who helped West pen songs like “New Slaves” and “Jesus Walks,” wrote on Twitter that, “My brother needs help, in the form of counseling. Spiritual & mental. He should step away from the public & yesmen & heal.”
He went on to add that “his mind and spirit isn’t right.”

West’s pleading for money from Zuckerberg didn’t stop at personal demands. He even called on his followers to help by asking them to pressure Zuckerberg — who is worth an estimated $US44.6 billion and has yet to respond to Kanye — into handing over his cash.
Kanye then got desperate and wrote: “Mark, I am publicly asking you for help. One of the coolest things you could ever do is to help me in my time of need and I will always respect you for that and the world will love you.”
This story was published originally by The Sun

The over-inflated sense of entitlement from this guy is amazing.

Kanye has to be near top of the fuckwits list.

what a dill. clearly a pr exercise and media organisations are lapping it up.

and what is with every ■■■■■■■ presenter on triple j insisting on talking about this upcoming article. give it a bone ffs.

Kanye vs Trump in a fuckwitoff.
Would buy tickets.

Makes Bono look humble.
Oh, and his music is ■■■■. His rapping is ■■■■. And his lyrics are ■■■■.
Married the perfect woman for him though, I’ll give him that.

18 million followers. I’m not even sure I’ve heard one of his songs. I’ve seen the vid taking the ■■■■ out of him trying to do “We are the Champions” by Queen. It’d be difficult to imagine he has any redeeming qualities from that example alone. Sure, be a ■■■■■■■ but at least be one with some talent and flair. Looks like an angsty mannequin with a speaker attached to a hack, teen hip hop wanna be who only he and his own mum lack the self awareness to realise how bad he actually is.

KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest 35m35 minutes ago

Shut the ■■■■ up and enjoy the greatness.

Desperate call for attention because he has a new album. Which, after saying he’s 53 mil in debt says will only be available on one platform. Enjoy reduced sales and increased piracy, moron.

You know how his wife seems to ride the thin line between publicity and ridicule well. I reckon he’s well and truly in the ridicule zone now. No money? The fickle masses won’t respect that.

MC Hammer is still my favourite ‘rapper stuffs up life’ story.

Mind you, if he actually gets the money, I’ll be right at the front of the line saying ‘crap, why didn’t I think of asking Mark Zuckerberg for a billion first?’

Dear Mark.

Please give me money.
Im really cool, just ask me.

Love
Bonzo

Sounds like a reasonable request, and a worthy cause. I suppose $1B could feed 15M Africans for a year, but Yeezy sounds like he could really do with the cash.

Dear Mark.
Last night I read a story about a daddy long legs spider catching a brown snake on FB.
Afterwards I shifted through the hundreds of comments relating to that story.
Surely thats worth something.

Cheers
Bonzo

Dear Mark.

Please give me money.
Im really cool, just ask me.

Love
Bonzo Reboot

I’m not saying Kim’s a gold digga

'cause she’s married to a broke ■■■■■

My idea is worth twice as much as Kanye.

Please send me $2B.

I’d buy the AFL with it and sack a lot of people.

PLEEEAASE.

Oh no you didnt!

The guy is a freaking nutjob. US$53M in debt and married into a nutjob family that is famous for sex tapes (Kim, Khloe and Kourtney) and and the over sexualising of young females (Kylie and Kendal) and now the transgender change of Bruce to Caitlyn. Must be a lot of drugs required to live in that world and counselling, I suppose.

And now his tweets are lovely and racist.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/699374547347243008

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/699374499414691840