Knickers Dropped. Training Sat 30/5/20

Do we throw mozzie in for the game at the SCG

2 Likes

Do the shorter quarters help his case?

I’d like to see Cahill get a gig more wish than reality.

Fantasia is covered given his form.

2 Likes

Only difference is he’s injured it just before playing Shitney rather than during

So players we won’t see this year:
Daniher
Fantasia
Heppell

6 Likes

Sounds like last year :grimacing:

Bring in the Mozzie and the SCG will be buzzing

It’s dumb to say a player is injured, but boohoo I’m not telling you who! Stupid and childish. My opinion thanks.

2 Likes

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. We should ease our soft injury prone players back in. Which means, some of them missing the first 1-2 games to give them more time to ramp up the training load, instead of the 3- 4 they are getting now. Which means, Hurley, Hooker, Fanta, Lav, Ambrose and Tbell. Did I miss anyone?

eh

im over it

Based on output from last year, we haven’t actually lost anything.

8 Likes

stick a line through Joe and orazio, they are cooked

hep doesn’t seem too far off (if he’s still mucking around at training with the finger, it’s not too bad). he will make a difference

I’ve played with a broken finger and dislocated fingers. Most footballers have had a dislocated finger at some time. Tape it up to the finger next to it and away you go, not an injury to miss games for.

1 Like

Unless it cannot be relocated through manipulation, or a ligament has snapped, in which case it may require surgery.

Given Heppell was still training, odds are it could be relocated and it’s now just letting any swelling subside, though.

3 Likes

is it safe to say i expected none of them to play this year anyway?

1 Like

i think it’s not a big out as it was last year.
he was poor round 1 and preseason and we actually have options to cover him.

I want him flying but Snelling you would say is more reliable in 2020.

might give Mosquito a sniff as well for a Debut.

2 Likes

Andrew Russell, Hawthorn’s main fitness guru from the last 14 years, is now at Carlton. Sean Murphy was his assistant at Hawthorn.

3 Likes

It was never named who the player was on blitz, just the “someone hurt their hamstring”

This was posted today before Cal tweeted it (well quad anyway) fwiw

1 Like

They still have to verify with a source though. Can’t all be Mark Stevens going off forums.