Knickers Dropped. Training Sat 30/5/20

agree
and now one of them is ready for round 2.

Concur 100 %.
Please sir can we have some more… training reports from JM?
(Not said in any way to denigrate te informative reports of nackers, l just appreciate different styles and perspectives. )

Give me the hungry assistant any day.

It has been poor. But we have made changes, so let’s give that time. Can’t blame Murphy for the ■■■■ sandwich he was served up.

At least we don’t have Justin Crow feasting on all our injuries like last time.

We’re seeing them all?

Fantastic. We’re gonna win the flag!

1 Like

The year we played Sydney in the finals .mutch was killing it .in reserves and worsfold wouldn’t play him.

That’s a massive exaggeration mate.
He was a first year player that year, he was solid in the VFL and basically none of the VFL watchers were calling for him to get a game

Mutch is still lucky to be on the list make or break for him this year same with Begley

Worsfold never picks reserves players because they are VFL players and a committee picks the AFL team.

I doubt either of those players will survive beyond this year. With a limited season, they are fringe at best and will not get a chance to get a game, unless injuries take hold and we have no-one else.
Begley for me is the biggest disappointment. Looked so promising in his first year, then the ACL and has been a shell of a player ever since.

I’m all over that statement? check their record they don’t lie. How many times he was mentioned in the best players in the reserves that year

there is absolutely no chance mutch will be on the list next year

Are you smoking something

Hi guys.
My 80 yr old dad wants to head down to training ti watch the boys.
Any idea of next session/is it OK for him to watch from the boundary?

Thx

today.