Kurt Aylett #43

BRING HIM IN

BRING HIM IN

Could you possibly compare him to someone Ben?
Either what his game is based on or possibly style in his kicking/running etc?
Would be much appreciated as I haven't had the chance to see any of him at all, living in Tassie.

You’d think he’s next in line for a senior call-up. Four games in a row where he’s named in the bests.

Ive got no idea about this kid but im very intrigued about what we picked up from GWS.

Yeah on form he’s next .

NI MIH GNIRB

Same age as Heppell, so no baby…I think he will be competing with someone like Ashby for a senior game. No rush.

Bit of the Brad Eberts about him if I had to pick a current day player for comparison. Good size, Can run, not slow, not afraid, attacks the ball hard, looks slightly awkward but is nevertheless effective.

Bit of the Brad Eberts about him if I had to pick a current day player for comparison. Good size, Can run, not slow, not afraid, attacks the ball hard, looks slightly awkward but is nevertheless effective.

Thanks Ivan, much appreciated mate!

yep, thats pretty spot on, he is harder at it than he looks. Not flashy in any particular area, just decent in most.

Kurt Tippett

Gary Aylett Jnr

Could Aylett replace Howlett in the team ?

Aylett bigger than 65 kg so will not be considered for selection

Likes to tackle

BRING HIM IN

Not ready in my view Benny.
Shaun Edwards is a better option, very classy and will develop quickly.

ORAZIO

BRING HIM IN

Edwards doesn't look like it yet to me. All flash, no cash at the moment.

There are a few ahead of him at this stage.

BRING HIM IN

say whatttt.. 

admittedly, i've only seen two games on the abc, but i just don't get the hype around edwards. looks timid, fluffed a fair few possessions, didn't look composed. i'm sure he'll come good, but i just don't see this amazing talent that a lot of people bang on about. to me, aylett looked well up with the pace,

Could Aylett replace Howlett in the team ?

Lett's give it a try.