Kurt Aylett #43

steak knives with the big celebration after the siren. 

Shower him with gatorade

Hasn't played in an AFL win for 2 years. Can't blame him for celebrating.

Highlight of the match. Double fist pump, double arm reach! Gold.

Good debut for dons. I’d play him again next week.

The grin on his face after the siren and the way they let Kurt lead the team off the ground was a great touch,he seems to move okay on the field,hopefully more game time awaits…

Well done young man.

Is excitable.

Was really surprised with his size, I didn't realise how big Steak Knifes was. Looks to have the attributes to make a player. Very pleased with his effort tonight. 

I’d give him a full game next week.

Hasn't played in an AFL win at all before now, has he?

Hasn't played in an AFL win at all before now, has he?

In his debut for GWS Freo smashed them. 

Aww, that was ace how he got so fired up at the final siren. Good on him.

Team seems to have allot of love for him

So pleased for the lad.

Loved the celebration. Even moreso because it was in such contrast to the rest of the team.

I felt that the boys really punched the song out for him.

Good signs that the kid fits in well.

Liked him.

Ran to almost exhaustion a couple of times running down the wing after a player.

Thought he was pretty good for the amount of game time he had.

Seems like he could be a Hocking-like clone who will run and tackle all game and never die wondering.

He’s earned respect within the group in a short space of time, so that is something. To be honest the Edwards + Aylett for pick 48 was an interesting deal. We wanted Edwards, so did the Crows, but we were willing to take Aylett, a player still under contract by GWS but one they wanted to cut, however they’d have to include his 2013 salary in this years cap had they delisted him, so we did them a favour by taking him on. Early doors it appears as if Aylett might end up being of greater value to us than Edwards…

So pleased for the lad.
Loved the celebration. Even moreso because it was in such contrast to the rest of the team.
I felt that the boys really punched the song out for him.
Good signs that the kid fits in well.

yep, looks like a likeable bloke, the boys really got around him
he was genuinely stoked after the game, not that you wouldn't be after winning your first game but he just had that bit of extra enthusiasm about him
on a side note, the way the boys reacted after the win and belted out the song, there was a lot of energy. Spirits will be high this week and I reckon we'll take a lot of confidence into the swans

God damn it it was fkg funny watching him carry on like a pork chop after the win. Just went on and on didn't he. Hilarious.

Not a bad thing. Good on him.

God damn it it was fkg funny watching him carry on like a pork chop after the win. Just went on and on didn't he. Hilarious.

Not a bad thing. Good on him.

Worked hard for a long time to be a part of his 1st win in the big league - Let the emotion flow bro!

I reserve the right to go absolutely spaz after playing in an AFL win, no matter how ugly the win was.