Last EFC game you attended

Rd 1 vs Hawthorn 2017

1 Like

What a game. One of the greatest nights of footy.

I was pumped, thought we were due a good year.

1 Like

Final game last season vs Collingwood

The Crows game last year. Great win.

2 Likes

Sorry. I was mixing it up with the one the year before

Late last year V Port at Marvel. What made the result worse was this is the first Essendon game l had taken my wife to see. Utterly fogettable, l wish.

Adelaide at Adelaide Oval last year. I had my then 1 year old trained to wave at Crows fans as they left early.

5 Likes

Fremantle R23 2017, Jobe’s last home match

I remember that. Home ground, playing for a spot in the finals. Up by 5+ goals late in the 3rd and hung on to win by only 2 goals. Classic Essendon.

1 Like

Last game was the Collingwood game at the G last year, where those around me were hoping for a loss to get the game at the G the following week against them again. I’ll never hope for a loss against Collingwood, regardless if it’s in our interests long term. Those around me who were happy with the competitive loss, would’ve been interesting to see their reaction when Hawthorn rolled the eagles in Perth and in turn booking us another humiliating interstate finals pasting.

On a side note, I wonder where people would have us now going into round 6? When I saw the fixture, I was hoping for 4-1 but more realistically 3-2 going into this game. Given we fell over the line against Freo and had swans in Sydney, Carlton on a wet Thursday night, GWS & crows in Adelaide, what would we have been? My guess is 3-2

5-0

1 Like

At gold coast vs gold coast with the roughly 60 others from Ballina Jnr Footy club. Being one of the coaches i was getting heckled all night. Very glad they won in what was generally an appalling game.

spot on

Pre-season game vs Geelong in Colac.

1 Like

Practice match in Crimebourne in Feb

Dreamtime 2014.

actually, just realized my last game was the elimination final belting last year. ahh yes, memories

Rd 1 2017 v the Dawks