Leadership Group 2016 - Jobe remains captain

Oh yeah. I forgot Hooker was a forward.

Having defenders in the leadership group is like letting a bowler captain a cricket team.

That’s how damn good those three are.

Forget about those three, as a perennial former captain of club and school seconds sides as Full Back I take that as a huge personal compliment.

Whats your real name Riley, Alex Rance ? Hmm, but you would be used to huge personal compliments if you were.

So BJ may be captain and sole leader for round 1.

Having defenders in the leadership group is like letting a bowler captain a cricket team.

Forget about those three, as a perennial former captain of club and school seconds sides as Full Back I take that as a huge personal compliment.

Whats your real name Riley, Alex Rance ? Hmm, but you would be used to huge personal compliments if you were.

Riley ‘step ladder for other teams forwards’ 13.

I approve.

Wouldn’t have thought so.

Well done bags, really happy for him.

Thanks for bringing the thread down.

Yes but at least we will have a world class pointer. Pointing is a very important part of leadership.

Happy. Everything’s falling into place.

Yes but at least we will have a world class pointer. Pointing is a very important part of leadership.

A pretty fierce thing the white pointer.

In the hot weather many are seen on the beach.

Riley ‘step ladder for other teams forwards’ 13.

All too true.

Said BJ (&) Hooker

So Zaka is out again, I do like the choices, but should the Board be directly involved?

Great news I love this guy. I would probably eat the corn out of his s*$t

So Zaka is out again, I do like the choices, but should the Board be directly involved?

???

apart from some twat at a media outlet was it ever really in question.

Well if the coach decides how he wants it done, and he wants input from the board, then yes.

???

Zaka was in the leadership group this year after being out the year before and in it before that.

The new process for selecting the Leadership Group is outlined in the OP:

Senior Coach John Worsfold introduced a new process to select the team’s Leadership Group, with the players, Football Executive and Board voting on the makeup of the group.