Leadership Group 2016 - Jobe remains captain

So Zaka is out again, I do like the choices, but should the Board be directly involved?

Well if the coach decides how he wants it done, and he wants input from the board, then yes.

If it works, fine, but as far as the players owning the decisions of the Leadership Group goes, I would have thought it would work best when the players are the ones who choose the group.

So Zaka is out again, I do like the choices, but should the Board be directly involved?

Well if the coach decides how he wants it done, and he wants input from the board, then yes.

If it works, fine, but as far as the players owning the decisions of the Leadership Group goes, I would have thought it would work best when the players are the ones who choose the group.

l don’ t mind this new broad based decision. Gets everyone involved, different views elicited. It wouldn’t work for everything, but for the postion of on field leader, this works well.

I am always surprised that Hocking isn’t in the leadership group. Seems to tick all the boxes on and off the field.

Wasn’t Hocking VC at one point?

Great news I love this guy. I would probably eat the corn out of his s*$t

That’s just taking it way TOO far.

You'd eat corn out of his poo?

“He’s peanuts”

Sorry but I’m totally over this leadership skills wank fest. Can they get the ■■■■■■■ ball, that’s all that matters in my world. Was Fletch part of this crap? If he was I never gave a ■■■■, but I wanted it in his hands when it counted. Surely you can play footy without all this private school prefect twaddle. You need a captain to toss the coin, all they need is one finger and a thumb.

Sorry but I'm totally over this leadership skills wank fest. Can they get the ■■■■■■■ ball, that's all that matters in my world. Was Fletch part of this crap? If he was I never gave a ■■■■, but I wanted it in his hands when it counted. Surely you can play footy without all this private school prefect twaddle. You need a Captain to toss the coin, all they need is one finger and a thumb.

There are more functions associated with being a footballer than public school coin tossers.

I would like the Southern Cross newsreader to choke on his porridge and die. This morning he says “it is expected that Watson will be stripped of the captaincy”. Well you old ■■■■, he was never going to be stripped, it was only suggested he would not take it this year to freshen him up but as it stands, he is keeping it so FOAD you old ■■■■.

I am always surprised that Hocking isn't in the leadership group. Seems to tick all the boxes on and off the field.

Not often I agree with u Yac’s … so when I actually do, it deserves quoting …

Unless he really, really, really., … and I mean really!!, likes corn …

This is a well balanced leadership group who represent Woosha and the clubs direction. I like the fresh approach and I’m feeling excited for the first time for a few years

Sorry but I'm totally over this leadership skills wank fest. Can they get the ■■■■■■■ ball, that's all that matters in my world. Was Fletch part of this crap? If he was I never gave a ■■■■, but I wanted it in his hands when it counted. Surely you can play footy without all this private school prefect twaddle. You need a Captain to toss the coin, all they need is one finger and a thumb.

There are more functions associated with being a footballer than public private school coin tossers.

Fixed

Unless he really, really, really., … and I mean really!!, likes corn …

But it would be so fiddly.
Sorry but I'm totally over this leadership skills wank fest. Can they get the ■■■■■■■ ball, that's all that matters in my world. Was Fletch part of this crap? If he was I never gave a ■■■■, but I wanted it in his hands when it counted. Surely you can play footy without all this private school prefect twaddle. You need a captain to toss the coin, all they need is one finger and a thumb.
Breath in. Breath out.

Relax…

Sorry but I'm totally over this leadership skills wank fest. Can they get the ■■■■■■■ ball, that's all that matters in my world. Was Fletch part of this crap? If he was I never gave a ■■■■, but I wanted it in his hands when it counted. Surely you can play footy without all this private school prefect twaddle. You need a captain to toss the coin, all they need is one finger and a thumb.

You’ve never played this game Grr?

Leadership is everything … just fuken’ everything.

Only if you want to win the comp tho …

I blame those free ■■■■ websites

You were home schooled weren’t you?

Jobe was and is one of the few bright lights that have shone few this whole mess.
When this whole saga is over,if all the main players were to write books.
His would be the only one i would read.
Great Captain,mature reserved speaker…Honest.
Double Denim and all.
Hope he gets to lead again in September. Another chapter for his book, Fark em All.