Learnings

i’m pretty sure i saw dylan clarke starting as a hff, and at times a hbf.

What the ■■■■ is seriously going on with player positions.

1 Like

1 Like

https://www.draftguru.com.au/lists/2017/essendon

I think our list is much improved and we’ve gone from 5th oldest to 11th oldest as well so plenty of improvement to come. I’d back in our current gameplan over Wooshas 2017 one too.

I’ve learnt that I am resilient.

2 Likes

5 years at the club, and haven’t seen Worsfold or the club actually learn from anything that has happened or been happening.

3 Likes

We were always sold this belief that when the players learn the game plan, they will eventually coach themselves.

The coaches will then sit in the coaching box with recliner seats, sipping cocktails, while the players win all the games of football.

It’s not how it f*cking works.

9 Likes

I learnt how to play footy in primary school.

Is the word “Lessons” a little to harsh on the players.

It really is amazing that for such an experienced coach, he has made and continues to make so many rookie errors

1 Like

Learnings are overated. You can’t learn something that you already know. I haven’t learnt anything in the last 15 years.

2 Likes

Thought the thread title said Lemmings.

Great game.

There’s probably somewhere to play it online these days

-edit- fk yeah here we go
https://www.elizium.nu/scripts/lemmings/

3 Likes

We’ve learned to tread water. Under Worsfold we have been the exact same team, winning the exact same games, losing the exact same games, and filling us with the exact same feeling of uncertainty going into every game

2016 doesn’t count (even though it would have been an awesome chance to kickstart a few careers)
2017 - 12-10 - 106.5% and a thrashing in a final to boot
2018 - 12-10 - 105.1%
2019 - 12-10 - 95.4%
2020 looks to be probably the same

we are EXACTLY the same as we were 4 years ago

4 Likes

Playing the same garbage way but its not the same side

Only 9 players against GC played in the 2017 final.

2 Likes

One constant is the man in charge. But, I’m not sure I even hold Worsfold responsible. He’s not the answer to our problems either. Since 2001, we’ve won more than 12 games twice. 2003 (13) and 2013 (14). There’s something smelly at the Essendon Football Club.

2 Likes

Just go home John

9 Likes

Sorry, that would be my salami sandwich.

Haha that is exceptional. That’s not even a joke, that is exactly what we are missing. Someone to say “you ■■■■■■ up, do it better or you’re gone”

if there was ever a picture that encapsulated Worsfolds time at Essendon- that is it. Not a care in the world. Collecting a paycheck

3 Likes

If the club had any balls they would send John home now. i’m sure truck will be fine on his own for the last few games of the season he also has Cara as his senior assistant.