Let’s just admit - we are sh*t

What can I say. Flame me

3 Likes

We suck eggs
Big time

I think we are good.

5 Likes

Good for what?

Seriously. We blow hot air up our own behinds to say how great we are as individuals. But as a team. …

Rip the band aid and start again

But what about the beatings we handed out to those other scrubbers like North.
Pathetic club with a pathetic culture.

9 Likes

We keep putting off the rebuild, its just going to keep us in this spiral of mediocrity for longer

7 Likes

the 5 best players on our list out. not that they’ll ever play together but its the truth

We rolled Freo, Sydney, North (all crap), an out of sorts Collingwood and lost to Carlton.

Where the hell did the confidence some demonstrated on here come from?

7 Likes

Dogs missing a fair chunk of their forward line.
Naughton would have kicked 10 tonight with their delivery

2 Likes

It seems we need a quality ruckman and more than 2 good midfielders to compete against the better teams.

How far away is Draper?

2 Likes

Hard to refute the claim.
We are ■■■■.

And it breaks my heart to say that.

2 Likes

didn’t mean to quote :slight_smile:

I reckon naughton in actually works out better for us. makes them more predictable moving forward

We really need to fix our kicking for goal.

I don’t know who our ruck coach is but I guarantee they ruin Draper within a few games and turn him into the man-watching blouse that they turned TBC and now Phillips into. FFS. See ball, go and tap ball. Just jump at it. Simple.

Phillips needed to put a lot more physical heat on English. I was waiting for him to jump into him but it never happened.

2 Likes

Ok ok I admit it

wheres @stander2 ???
wanted to lay the boots into me when i said last week was “crack covering”.
maybe it’s a bit more obvious to him now with a 42 point loss.
but probably not, will probably justify it like always.

2 Likes

Phillips try’s but is a journey man. Undersized mids. No true big fwds. Filling gaps with guys like Townsend and Hibberd. Never going to win. All the opposition has to do is stop our run and beat us mentally and game over.