Let’s just admit - we are sh*t

Doubt anything like this has been said at our camp for a long time

4 Likes

I love this stuff why doesn’t our club do videos like this you know an insight on what the club is doing we hear nothing from our coaches or the happenings in the club will put supporters as ease imo

Only two?

The Bombers were great at Windy Hill. The Hangar is cursed!

3 Likes

Windy Hill
Windy Hill
Windy Hill
Windy Hill
Windy Hill

1 Like

I just did a search for an old thread called “The Inevitable Rebuild”… I wanted to know when it was created (ANSWER: April 2018)…I actually think it went a bit too early (for me, the Shiel trade at the end of 2018 was when we lost our way)…but I love the combined message of “Inevitable” and “Rebuild”…and want to credit the creator @Alan_Garner for being way ahead of the game.

1 Like

Where can I watch this?

1 Like

Man some the footage that was shown was damming our players lagging behind their opponents

1 Like

I know we are sick of excuses by 4 day break would form part of the reason no doubt

Yeah good luck trying to take a spot of a senior Essendon player.

The mids hitting the defenders lace out every time is worse.

We have a real issue with kicking to advantage side and have done so for a long time.

um…

Why do people keep saying Worsfold has done a lot of really good things but never give examples?

6 Likes

It’s a way of trying to being nice- but they know deep down there are no examples to give. So it’s better that they don’t say anything like that at all

3 Likes

Hurleys worth about a very late 3rd rounder. At best

1 Like
1 Like

Cant argue with any of that

I dunno - I could argue about using North as an example.

1 Like

Totally agree with everything he said. Just listening to it makes me angry.
We’re going backwards, just like our kicks.

1 Like