LETS MAKE MARTY FAT ! - Martin Gleeson is too skinny

Now I do rate this bloke as a player.

He needs to work on his speed, but he has skill and is fearless, but he is so ■■■■■■ skinny.

His is 69 kg and 186 cm, and gets pushed over like a Barbie doll. Has to be the lightest player on an AFL list. He has no upper body development and you see it the way he runs with no drive and power.

So we need to fatten him up. Can someone find out if he has any food tolerance issues, and we can start baking cakes in a drive to “Make Marty Fat”.

I am sure we can all pitch in and improve his diet.

I freaking love this guy but why did he refuse to kick the ball when he had it on the wing?

Had an eternity and in the end handballs to a GCS player which leads to a shot on goal. Very disappointing

He MUST learn from that!!

It wasn’t all his fault. He had 2 bombers players with him, but they werent running ahead of him to get the handball they were jogging next to him on the side, so he tried a sideways handball that didnt come off.

His two teammates didnt help him at all, of anything the confused the kid

Wtf was melksham doing there???

When gleeson marked, melksham was just jogging beside him at almost walking pace, gleeson wanted to give the handball but melk wasn’t offering any sort of option, them gleeson took it on himself, wanted to pass it off and the rest is history.

That effort by melksham was pathetic, really really hope he isn’t at the club next year.

Gleeson did everything right except kick the ball himself, i felt for the kid because he took the game on and tried to be unselfish but his teammates didn’t help him

Appalling decision maker. Turnover king. One of several who has rapidly gone backwards this year

He hasn’t gone backwards. He was ordinary last year too. People got excited about glimpses of nothingness.

I freaking love this guy but why did he refuse to kick the ball when he had it on the wing?

Had an eternity and in the end handballs to a GCS player which leads to a shot on goal. Very disappointing

It wasn’t all his fault. He had 2 bombers players with him, but they werent running ahead of him to get the handball they were jogging next to him on the side, so he tried a sideways handball that didnt come off.

Wtf was melksham doing there???

Needs to become much more decisive

Appalling decision maker. Turnover king. One of several who has rapidly gone backwards this year

Is very ordinary. Don’t understand why he’s an automatic selection each week

Has anyone notice how huge the GC players are? Hall wasn’t that big last year. Get their strength coach! Dank 2.0

lol Gleese. Too small to play this game atm. Get bigger!

Get around Corey Enright mk2

I’ve got an extra 5kgs he can have.

I've got an extra 5kgs he can have.

I can probably donate 20 kgs

I've got an extra 5kgs he can have.

I’ll see your 5 and raise you another 10 (at least)

If you’re not training you’re eating, if you’re not eating you’re sleeping
Imo AFL nutritionists are far too concerned with players gaining a little bit of puppy fat over the off season. Someone like Marty is likely to blow away an excess mass before Xmas anyway
Needs to go on the Phelps diet to gain 10-15kg and reset his base weight by +5-6kg
Do this for 2-3 off seasons and he will be where he needs to be (probably around 82-83kg)
Maybe not quite to the extent spoken about in the video, but you get the idea lol

shouldn’t play in the backline anymore.

shouldn't play in the backline anymore.

Just needs to be fatter

Who needs kgs when you own the AFL’s baddest teenage moustache.

Finish your Maccas or fck off