LETS MAKE MARTY FAT ! - Martin Gleeson is too skinny

A couple more preseasons and you won’t recognise him.

A couple more preseasons and you won't recognise him.

That or he will be like Jarrad Grant

A couple more preseasons and you won't recognise him.

That or he will be like Jarrad Grant

I think Jarrad has had something ridiculous like 5 more preseasons.

2015 = the year in which our half forwards were dropped into the centre of the field to help ‘win contested ball’. Remember how many times we kicked to a lonely and outnumbered JD?

Well I think it also inhibited the rebound run of Gleeson Hibbo et al. They faced a congested wall of players right in front of them. Hard to run through that, hard to pick the eyes out with disposal.

2015 = the year in which our half forwards were dropped into the centre of the field to help 'win contested ball'. Remember how many times we kicked to a lonely and outnumbered JD?

Well I think it also inhibited the rebound run of Gleeson Hibbo et al. They faced a congested wall of players right in front of them. Hard to run through that, hard to pick the eyes out with disposal.

We were doing that last year as well…

2015 = the year in which our half forwards were dropped into the centre of the field to help 'win contested ball'. Remember how many times we kicked to a lonely and outnumbered JD?

We were doing that last year as well…

Bring back the days of lobbing it to Froggy at CHF.

If you can double fist punch, YOU CAN MARK IT MARTY!!!

Nothing dumber in footy than a double fist punch.

Not dumber than thinking he hadn’t got a post for five years!

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/t/8-marty-reppin-gleeson-is-stoked-to-be-back/