LETS MAKE MARTY FAT ! - Martin Gleeson is too skinny

Which player offers the best example of successfully going from Marty shape to what we want?

Didn’t Lobbe get drafted at like 70kg?

Some pics mid-way down this page

Rob Murphy and Giansiracusa are another 2 that spring to mind

Hmmmm…interesting…maybe we should have persisted with Christian Bock.

Not to say he would have actually been any good, but with the right guidance and attitude his body at least would have gotten there

On the side note…Jerret is getting huge.

Send in pieces of denim to the club with #35 on them, new jeans will be required.

#DenimPlan

Which player offers the best example of successfully going from Marty shape to what we want?

Didn’t Lobbe get drafted at like 70kg?

Some pics mid-way down this page

Rob Murphy and Giansiracusa are another 2 that spring to mind

Hmmmm…interesting…maybe we should have persisted with Christian Bock.

Not to say he would have actually been any good, but with the right guidance and attitude his body at least would have gotten there

What happened to those photo’s of Hurls in pre season 2012? Was just muscle on top of muscle.

On the side note...Jerret is getting huge.

Hope his head is growing as well.

EAT MARTY EAT

TURTLE PASTA.

I shall get Mrs Humble to make a cake for him, they are quite delicious. She is a very good cook.

On the side note...Jerret is getting huge.

Hope his heart is growing as well.

wtf.

Sorry I thought I typed head, heart does sound a bit poor.

I was thinking yesterday Bags should run the pre-season fitness program. He came back this year in ripping knick and has played all season in good form.

Whatever he’s doing, duplicate it.

He’s awesome.

Trying?

Dean Rioli have a spare room available?

And have a shave and a haircut, we need more Barry Davis clean cut good looks

Edit

I think he’s a pretty good size for someone who barely hit puberty…

Appalling decision maker. Turnover king. One of several who has rapidly gone backwards this year

He hasn’t gone backwards. He was ordinary last year too. People got excited about glimpses of nothingness.

Interesting view. Not exactly the same view as Lloydy, who seems to think he has had a very good year. Hmm. Funny how different people see the same games and come to totally different conclusions. Fact is, he has not developed to where Zerret is .
I notice Marty is starting to play on the wing a lot more. This is more his correct position.

Appalling decision maker. Turnover king. One of several who has rapidly gone backwards this year

He hasn’t gone backwards. He was ordinary last year too. People got excited about glimpses of nothingness.

Interesting view. Not exactly the same view as Lloydy, who seems to think he has had a very good year. Hmm. Funny how different people see the same games and come to totally different conclusions. Fact is, he has not developed to where Zerret is .
I notice Marty is starting to play on the wing a lot more. This is more his correct position.

I’m not writing him off, but he’s got a long way to go and it’s a sign of where our list is at that he’s considered best 22. He wouldn’t make other teams at the moment. I agree that wing is more likely his position

Pasta, pasta, pasta.

An Italian exchange program over the summer. Hirdy went to France to work on his baguette & red wine skills, why not learning to make and eating the pasta from each region in the country.

Where’s bomb doe these days?

If he and his wife aren’t the side of a house they’re not human.

Never met his missus, but Doe would struggle to top 60.

A jordan lewis frame would do nicely for him.