Lid off 2016 - the tippa strikes back

SHRED

Is gonna have to actually touch the ball occasionally to last very long now you would think.

take your negativity and ■■■■ off.

Any more lids in this thread and hurls will deal with ya.

SHED

The Shred has an excellent blind turn too. At training Goddard was bearing down on Shaunye and got within about 1 metre then Shaunye dodged left, spun around and took time to find his options while Goddard spent the next ten seconds trying to pull up and conceal his embarrassment.

Godfather 2, Ben Hur, North By Northwest, Casablanca, Gone With The Wind, Shawshank Redemption … When TIPPA Got Told.

Any more lids in this thread and hurls will deal with ya.

http://i.imgur.com/InuouwE.gif

Dempsey handles lids better than anyone else.

Who got the free for that?

¡app it

lloyd hit

Tttttttiiiiiiiipppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaa

It’s just a little drug ban. It’s still good.

Could be worse, could have lost tippa.

At least now they can play tippa without fear. He would have just been languishing in the 2s before today, now he will be the Coleman medalist.

Could be worse, could have lost tippa.

At least now they can play tippa without fear. He would have just been languishing in the 2s before today, now he will be the Coleman medalist.

Not even a drug ban will prevent Tippa from not making it.

They’ll have to Gove the other 700 players drugs just to even up the competition when Tippa plays.

So Barratt is praising Evans for at least making an attempt to cut a deal with the AFL!!

I mean WTF.

What about TRUTH and FACTS?

The only TRUTH I know in my hearts now, is we never stood a chance.

We wont win a game next year, no way. Not with most of not only best, but main leaders ripped from the club.

So Barratt is praising Evans for at least making an attempt to cut a deal with the AFL!!

I mean WTF.

We wont win a game next year, no way. Not with most of not only best, but main leaders ripped from the club.

Massively the wrong thread, but.
In hindsight, would’ve been a better result. Far, far better. Knife Hirdy, short bans, whatever.

The truth has never ever mattered. That was Hird’s mistake, Dank’s mistake and the players’ mistake.

I mean WTF.

In hindsight, would’ve been a better result. Far, far better. Knife Hirdy, short bans, whatever.

The truth has never ever mattered. That was Hird’s mistake, Dank’s mistake and the players’ mistake.

I don’t know.

If they had have accepted the ban that would have been perceived as an admission of guilt. That’s something that stays with you for your entire life.

At least this way the club has never wavered from their position of innocence and most people believe that if something illegal was taken, it was without the player’s knowledge. That counts for something.

I mean WTF.

I don’t know.

If they had have accepted the ban that would have been perceived as an admission of guilt.

Whereas... now...?

I reckon with clever top up selections we can end up with a better list than Carlton this year. We will also be better than Gold Coast and GWS in their first years, who won games.

I reckon we’ll sneak in 3 wins this year, and considering the circumstances that isn’t too bad and not much worse than this year.

We get to have a real good look at our rookies and be able to make sound decisions on them going into 2017, while we also draft in another top two pick get back serious talent from the suspensions.

It may not take all that long to turn it around after all this bollocks.

Lid off.

We can beat Brisbane, Carlton, Gold Coast, GWS, Melbourne and whatever teams that decide to be arrogant and not prepare for their game against us.