Lid Off 2018 - See It Before It's Too Late

I expect the lid will be irretrievable by q2 of JLT rd 1.

Discuss.

3 Likes

It’s not the cattle

2 Likes

If we win…

1 Like

Players need to invest more into the gameplan

players need to invest in crypto currencies

7 Likes

Fifteen wins is my lid off pass mark. Until then I am a grumpy lid firmly on person.

I think it will be gone by the time the Blitz BBQ scratch match takes place.

1 Like

After trade period, I think I might have to introduce myself to this thread.

Welcome aboard.

I look forward to the unbridled optimism this thread will bring until q3 of JLT rd 1.

But where do I channel my hatred and negativity? I guess the Ashes is on soon…

I’m comfortable the 3 players we’ve brought in are capable of accelerated self-learning.

Stringer in particular can clearly work things out for himself.

@Diggers, obviously.

That’s more therapeutic now than anything.

1 Like

After the last 4 years in exile. IM BACK. Years ago I created the lid off agenda and I’m proud to say it’s a yearly thing now

I’ve been the most depressed POS I couldn’t even enter the threads. But now after landing the SSS brigade I’m dumping my life savings on us for the flag,looking at my round 1 trip, refreshing the Essendon website every 4 seconds until they tell me what number THE PACKAGE is gonna wear, getting on the horn to PETER PAUL at THE VIC

Fk the dogs, fk hawthorn, fk Carlton, fk that little kid down the road who goes for west coast. I’m back, Essendon is back, are we’re gonna win the fkg flag

57 Likes

Great to read you’ve got your mojo back. The Bombers are going to stick it up a few in 2018 and become one of the most hated clubs in the league. This is an exciting time for all who follow the red and black. Make no bones about it, we’re back and we’re coming for the silverware.

2 Likes

FKN THIS!

I am sick to the back teeth of ■■■■■ saying things like “oh essendon have done well. I like essendon. I feel sorry for the players”. On and on and on.

â– â– â– â–  THE LOT OF YOU. WE DONT NEED YOUR PITY YOU â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  LOSERS, WE. ARE. BETTER. THAN. YOU.

Come at us ■■■■■■. We’ll destroy you with utter contempt.

14 Likes

Top 4 is my expectation

1 Like

Top 4 is his expectation ^^^

3 Likes

SEA

SAW?

2 Likes