Lid Off 2018 - See It Before It's Too Late

MARJORY?

1 Like

Oh yeah, this place will all be sweetness and light from now on. Sure.

Have any of you read the Worsfold thread? @dingus, @wimmera1, not sure if you guys have ever ventured in there?

I couldnā€™t figure out for myself how to open it. Iā€™m confident Iā€™ll learn from that though.

2 Likes

Good. Stop f*cking that thread up.

I do try to stay out of it, as any sort of reasoned criticism is met with howls of indignation.
But thanks for the tip. Iā€™ll check it out.

By discussing the coach in the coaching thread?

ITS BEGINNNNNINNNNNNGGGG

Nah.
Not in the mood for any contrived controversy just now.
But feel free to carry on without me.

Iā€™m here until we bottle it against Gold Coast or someone.

6 Likes

ITS TIME

2 Likes

Odds of Round 1 v Gold Coast just increased significantly

I am fkg dafuq up in this fkg thread. A fkg SEA level zeitgeist.

Big high 5ā€™s, big ups, weā€™re back to shake things up baby!

Yeah, Iā€™ve had a few beers on a Thursday.

I[quote=ā€œwimmera1, post:28, topic:11641, full:trueā€]
Nah.

Not in the mood for any contrived controversy just now.

But feel free to carry on without me.
[/quote]

This is a serious serious overreaction to a post that was clearly a joke. Not sure what to say to be honest.

Anyway,

L I D O F F
I
D
O
F
F

Iā€™m going to be here to bath in glory up until Q4 JLT 1, sorry @dingus my lids more off than yours.

My new catchphrase for the summer is ā€œSupersonicā€ because the bombers have traded in the old B52s for some fully operational attack aircraft with super cruise.

B52s for the Love Schache

3 Likes

What doesnā€™t kill us makes us stronger

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  proud of the club, the players, the supporters and of course the blitzers. I know that nobody here ever doubted our course and I have just set my countdown clock to 29 September 2018 when we lift the cup again.

This is the first time since 2001 Iā€™ll head into the next season genuinely thinking weā€™re a premiership chance. A lot has to go right but surely we have the most exciting team on paper?

3 Likes

MEAT

3 Likes

MUTLEY

Iā€™m as close to ā€˜hereā€™ as I can remember being for a long timeā€¦ I will still wait to see us string (ha, Stringer) 4-5 good wins in a row before I fully commitā€¦

Nah, fark it. Iā€™m in.

Lid. Off.

3 Likes