Lid off: We will beat Richmond (a thread sponsored by Mendozzza)

We’re gonna get pumped like dreamtime 2008

I agree with the OP, even though I'm not 100% sure that he believes it.

Richmond will go in feeling pretty good about themselves, and certainly expecting to notch up another win against a side that gets mauled routinely.

We can definitely match them in most areas.
Can we actually have a game where we cobble together 3 solid qtrs, and get some scoreboard reward ?
Okay…I’m not talking 100pts, but 12-13 goals might be enough.

Once the team is released, even Rolo will come on board.
Probably not Mendozaaa though !

I am 100% serious.

The only place they have it over us is the starting midfield and that is due to experience only. Cotchin is a turnover merchant under pressure, Martin can go missing but is a gun and Deledio is just a gun. Stop those guys or break even and we win.

Plus they are on a trip back from Perth.

We will win.

The Saints were on a trip back from Perth and after half time they looked fresher than we did.

That said, we will beat this pretenders.

IF, we get the gang in.

Any indigenous player fit and eligible should be in this week.

I agree the Tigers are completely ahead of themselves. Dimma has lost his marbles too and Cotchin suggesting a flag is possible with that group? unbelievable. A lot of people are going to be sacked at that club in the next few years.

Unfortunately though, I think Riewoldt, Rance, Deledio, Ellis, Cotchin and Martin are a class above us at the moment and watch their fringe players become running machines. I think we’ll go down but I’d love a win though.

I am always amazed at the roller coaster ride that is blitz. By Thursday its all highs… and at some stage during the game it’s all lows.

Good times.

I am always amazed at the roller coaster ride that is blitz. By Thursday its all highs... and at some stage during the game it's all lows.

Good times.

Get involved

We’ll give a bit of cheek.
Then lose by 8 goals.

Standard.

We'll give a bit of cheek. Then lose by 8 goals.

Standard.

or more likely fall behind by 8 goals then show abit of cheek.

We were going to beat Collingwood, Carlton and the Saints aswell.
Let’s face it we ain’t winning another game this year, time for me to run along to the Lid on thread :slight_smile:

Rest assured they’ll be some Tiger spud that pops up and kicks a bag and will never be heard of again

Lids Off?!

Neroli Meadows ‏@Neroli_M_FOX 16m16 minutes ago

Richmond star Brett Deledio sent home sick - club says he’ll be fine to play on Saturday night. @FOXSportsNews

YT pls.

Clearly you have suffered massive brain trauma and think you are in 2012.

Exactly how will we beat these ■■■■■? We can’t even get to 10 goals in a game and have shown only once that we can play more than 2 quarters in a match. If we stick with a team until half time we fade we get smashed in 2ND half (swans, saints, cats to an extent)
If we forget to turn up on time we save some face by “never giving up” (suns, port, Pies, roos)

We are so ■■■■ that even Richmond has a better list than us (top ups, not suspended players). It’s impossible for Worsfold to even implement a game plan because half of the blokes who need to execute it are so bad that even Richmond didn’t pick them up in the ND or PSD.

Yeah nah, YT. Not having it

I’m on if Edwards is in. It’s that simple.

We were going to beat Collingwood, Carlton and the Saints aswell. Let's face it we ain't winning another game this year, time for me to run along to the Lid on thread :)

You said that.

Dimma also said Tent was as good as Judd and Carey.

Fmd

The guys writing cheques he can’t cash

The winged monkeys are flying again.

Hate this mob.

Honourable loss

YT pls.

Clearly you have suffered massive brain trauma and think you are in 2012.

Exactly how will we beat these ■■■■■? We can’t even get to 10 goals in a game and have shown only once that we can play more than 2 quarters in a match. If we stick with a team until half time we fade we get smashed in 2ND half (swans, saints, cats to an extent)
If we forget to turn up on time we save some face by “never giving up” (suns, port, Pies, roos)

We are so ■■■■ that even Richmond has a better list than us (top ups, not suspended players). It’s impossible for Worsfold to even implement a game plan because half of the blokes who need to execute it are so bad that even Richmond didn’t pick them up in the ND or PSD.

Yeah nah, YT. Not having it

What’s happened champ.

We were going to beat Collingwood, Carlton and the Saints aswell. Let's face it we ain't winning another game this year, time for me to run along to the Lid on thread :)

We’ll beat Carlton in Round 23 ala Collingwood last year as we will still finish bottom even after that win and a loss will improve their draft position. I’d take that bet now.