Lid off: We will beat Richmond (a thread sponsored by Mendozzza)

I flew down for the Melb game - win
I am flying down for this game - win

Lids Off?!

Neroli Meadows ‏@Neroli_M_FOX 16m16 minutes ago

Richmond star Brett Deledio sent home sick - club says he’ll be fine to play on Saturday night. @FOXSportsNews

They rarely win with him out. Their turnaround in the last few weeks could be directly correlated to his return to the team and full fitness. If he misses it is huge for us. Please be a decent lashing of the flu.

Would love the win but not tipping us

Rest assured they'll be some Tiger spud that pops up and kicks a bag and will never be heard of again

Vickery

Due to wet weather we might be able to keep Richmond to scoring only ten goals.
that gives us a shot.

If we could kick a goal we’d be alright.

Rest assured they'll be some Tiger spud that pops up and kicks a bag and will never be heard of again

Do we have any spuds that could kick a bag and never be heard of again? Any nominations?

Do we have any spuds that could kick a bag and never be heard of again? Any nominations?

Reimers

Us to win by 14 points

Dimma also said Tent was as good as Judd and Carey.

Fmd

The guys writing cheques he can’t cash

What, combined?

Nah, we traded Carlisle

Polkinghorne

We only win if i go*

*unless its anzac day

I thought people were insane around here talking about winning 5-6+ games this year…Now that Richmond is just as confident - so am I.

Dons by 5 goals.

Hey Woosha

A bit of background first - as it happens this Saturday I turn the half century
Mrsharvsfan booked a “romantic getaway” to the Hunter Valley which I promptly cancelled as soon as I heard
She said well “what do you want to do for your 50th?”
My response “we’re going to watch my Bombers play Ninthmond in the Dreamtime game at the G right next to the grog squad”
She replied “surely not - it’ll be freezing / rainy & you’re boys are gonna get flogged again”

I said “yeah probably but that’s what true Essendon people do, I’ve been lucky enough to witness all four flags my team has won since I’ve been on this planet and you can only truly appreciate the good times after you’ve been thru the hard times”

Flights & hotel were booked within ten mins

Keep in mind she & her whole family are hard core Parramatta NRL supporters so 2016 isn’t exactly coming up roses for them either
I think I might have mentioned once or twice “you guys only lost 12 points - we lost 12 fkn players!!”

Anyway Woosh here’s my birthday request - lets throw caution to the wind eh bring in Yesty / Edwards and find a way to upgrade Son of Longy.
If by chance we miraculously ■■■■■■ the four points I can accept that too!!

Last week was a tough day to watch our footy team but Bombers supporters have realistic expectations for 2016 - I’m guessing it’s lucky you’d be too busy on match day to read the Blitz match day thread??"

Thanks for listening - Go you BOMBERS

Lids Off?!

Neroli Meadows ‏@Neroli_M_FOX 16m16 minutes ago

Richmond star Brett Deledio sent home sick - club says he’ll be fine to play on Saturday night. @FOXSportsNews

My sources in Hong Kong tell me he is sick of playing for ninthmond.

Looking forward to getting home for the game.

#godons

The Richmond grog squad is the nastiest there is.

BAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL…

Hey Woosha

A bit of background first - as it happens this Saturday I turn the half century
Mrsharvsfan booked a “romantic getaway” to the Hunter Valley which I promptly cancelled as soon as I heard
She said well “what do you want to do for your 50th?”
My response “we’re going to watch my Bombers play Ninthmond in the Dreamtime game at the G right next to the grog squad”
She replied “surely not - it’ll be freezing / rainy & you’re boys are gonna get flogged again”

I said “yeah probably but that’s what true Essendon people do, I’ve been lucky enough to witness all four flags my team has won since I’ve been on this planet and you can only truly appreciate the good times after you’ve been thru the hard times”

Flights & hotel were booked within ten mins

Keep in mind she & her whole family are hard core Parramatta NRL supporters so 2016 isn’t exactly coming up roses for them either
I think I might have mentioned once or twice “you guys only lost 12 points - we lost 12 fkn players!!”

Anyway Woosh here’s my birthday request - lets throw caution to the wind eh bring in Yesty / Edwards and find a way to upgrade Son of Longy.
If by chance we miraculously ■■■■■■ the four points I can accept that too!!

Last week was a tough day to watch our footy team but Bombers supporters have realistic expectations for 2016 - I’m guessing it’s lucky you’d be too busy on match day to read the Blitz match day thread??"

Thanks for listening - Go you BOMBERS

hahaha the bold bit…htf women think this will be the ideal birthday present I can not fathom…hahahahahahahahaha

I'm on if Edwards is in. It's that simple.

Yes, unfortunately it seems you are.

This game is one of our best chances to sneak a win for the entire season. Tiggers are not traveling well, never really do. They are more likely to come out and play as Ninthmond than we are as Essington. Should be good odds for those who like a punt, this week it would be worth it.

Ninthmond at least, is ninth…Essington is bottom of the ladder…I just hope we put in an unsuspecting blinder and get a win but am unwillingly doubtful…