Lid on 2021

He must be sitting at home hoping that Essendon don’t select him

Essendon vs North Melbourne for the Horney Cup.

This ■■■■■■ me off the most

1 Like

Yeah with dodo to pass him for a skinny kid

Bloke is allergic to drafting footballers with some meat on them

1 Like

Concerning thing for me we probably won’t see improvement the following year

Might be tighter on the jar than it’s ever been before.

1 Like

How’s the training at Windy Hill working out for us??? Any ‘culture’ out there???

1 Like

This club does everything so ■■■■■■■ badly, if we tanked we’d probably end up winning.

Yes but NO, we don’t need to tank, it just happens.

1 Like

In the bay I was in, level 2, a few people were losing it. Most just sat in apathetic silence, especially after the 3rd goal from within the goal square. Everyone knew what was coming. The woman beside me was covering her eyes saying “I can’t watch this.”

4 Likes

I was down the bottom near the VFL players and there was no atmosphere at all in the second half. Reckon after they kicked their 3rd goal within the first 8 minutes the crowd knew what was coming and gave up as well.

We’ll probably turn at the bye at 1-11 and then go on to rally and win 5 or 6 meaningless games in the second half of the year and somehow end up taking our first pick at 5.

2 Likes

Zaharakis. He didn’t get anywhere near it last night!

Like Rutten said Draper ambitions greater than his ability, but glad he is trying to do more.
He will get better, and kicking will improve under pressure.
I think he was trying to knock it on forward more due to Hawks stifling his play,but also get the ball moving forward like the Richmond way. I didn’t mind it.

can’t possibly say Draper overrated, go rewatch the second qtr.

best ruck display we have had since Ryder was on the list.

I would pencil us in for a win over the blues as well.

I wonder sometimes if I’m even an essendon supporter anymore. I support them financially (member) but I don’t support what the club does in any fashion aside from that I don’t think.

I’m an essendon observer. And more in a way like a character in a tv show. That can always screw up even though they’re on a roll. No matter how good a storyline has been for them you keep watching every week because you want to see the new and exciting ways they’ll shoot themselves in the foot.

5 Likes

You participate in a forum. You’re a bit more than that.

With the greatest of respect, anyone coming into this thread after a 1 Pt loss Rd 1 of finally getting the rebuild season everyone’s been pining for for years, is pissweak.

Hide the sharp objects in your house cos it’s going to be a tough year for anyone without the stomach for it. I for one am excited.

1 Like

Doesn’t mention the 40-pt turnaround.

Interesting…

2 Likes

Gave up a 40-point lead to another bottom 4 team.

2 Likes