Lil Hepp Hype Thread

Aaron is the vice-captain this year. He made the VFL ‘team of the year’ last year and won Essendon’s best and fairest.

Lil Hepp sounds like the name for a rapper

“Can the real Hepp shady please stand up? Yeah, nah, no doubt!”

Lil Hepp sounds like the name for a rapper

“Can the real Hepp shady please stand up? Yeah, nah, no doubt!”

agree Hide him away.
was hoping he would have been selected as a top-up
But maybe there was a reason he was not.

Baguley is 28 years old
Tippa currently playing defence, but may be moved midfield next year
wouldn’t be a waste of a rookie spot.
Agree he would be in the frame for selection this week if he was on the list.

Hide him away ASAP, fully srs

Really hope we select him with a rookie pick, would be excellent. The boy can play, and he’s been improving on an upward curve since early last year and became quality towards the end of last year. If he continues the form then there’s no reason we shouldn’t draft a Baguley replacement.

The Vanilla Tippa.

If he was a rookie or on our list he’d be in the seniors right now.

If he keeps developing he frees up Baguely who offers a lot offesnively. I don’t necessarily mean forward - just that he could provide a lot going forward if he isn’t playing that lock down role.

Was very good. The one thing that really stood out to me was his defensive one-on-one work. I knew he could find the footy, and he does, in a very similar was to Dyson he appears to be cruising along the ground but rarely get caught in possession, but in the contest as a pure defensive player he was very accomplished. A rookie list spot would be worthwhile IMO, to me he shows far more promise than the likes of Ashby…

Hates the other team having the ball. I don't know if there's still room for that at the top level, but it's a massive tick in my book.
You bitter old man :*

Hates the other team having the ball.
I don’t know if there’s still room for that at the top level, but it’s a massive tick in my book.

Absolutely sensational yesterday.

Seriously, if he doesn’t fall away, I do expect him to get a go. Doesn’t have bad games. And right now we are the only club who can quantify how his speed has (presumably) changed.

My boy

That’s a bit creepy.
Did you go to Thailand together or something?

Backline:

Heppell/Hooker/Hibberd
Heppell/Hurley/Hocking

do it

Backline coach:
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/54bfd19fecad0446250e0b74/wwe-star-triple-h-broke-character-to-console-a-crying-fan.jpg

You want our new talent to get buried?

Been on board since last year.

Hi Gerard.

My boy

Backline:

Heppell/Hooker/Hibberd
Heppell/Hurley/Hocking

do it

Backline coach:
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/54bfd19fecad0446250e0b74/wwe-star-triple-h-broke-character-to-console-a-crying-fan.jpg

Backline:

Heppell/Hooker/Hibberd
Heppell/Hurley/Hocking

do it

Backline coach:

Time to play the game!