Fronted up for a debut game at age 40, worried about what could’ve gone wrong.
Rolled them for 76 and picked it off 4 down.
Personally, 0.3 overs 1/0. Didn’t get to put the pads on.
Fronted up for a debut game at age 40, worried about what could’ve gone wrong.
Rolled them for 76 and picked it off 4 down.
Personally, 0.3 overs 1/0. Didn’t get to put the pads on.
I got talked into a comeback after 17yrs
We got rolled by 10 runs, I made 9 of the worst you’ll ever see
Took 2 for 38 off 6, 1st wicket from a rank full toss that should have gone to the carpark
My comeback game last year at 49yo (my son started playing seniors so I wanted to play a season with him) lasted 1 1/2 games and then I fully ruptured my achilles going for a single.
Planning a second comeback next Winter season
. What could go wrong hey!?