London Bridge Attack

You cannot blanket all muslims without making things irrevocably worse.
It has to be targeted and strategic.

Somewhere, there are people convincing these arseholes that spiritual reward comes from murder. Said people need to start getting very very unlucky with ‘accidents’. I have no doubt that MI6 etc would be active behind the scenes. We know that the western countries are gradually finding ways to pinpoint the locations of ISIS online propaganda flogs, and a few have been taken out recently. It may feel like the world is crawling with these people but in reality its actually a small proportion. The measures taken need to reflect that.

Wonder if Putin has any spare polonium? And does Baghdadi take tea?

6 Likes

I’ll wear the ■■■■ storm. The Sunday Footy show should be on right now instead of the ad nauseum coverage by the commercial channels of these events.

1 Like

Surely vulnerable spots could have some kind of permanent set up or have removable set ups for events in certain places where speed limits could be dropped to prevent serious accidents. I think the thing is governments either don’t want to let it visually change things or it’s not frequent enough to justify the expense (in cases where it has only occurred once).

Id also note that even Al-Aqaida split from these ■■■■■■■ on the grounds that they were theological cretins.

This current crisis is a long long way from mainstream Muslim beliefs.

7 Likes

The Sunday footy show is every bit the steaming rancid manure pile that its thursday brethren are.

2 Likes

Really? I thought because it’s Ramadan that’s when the attacks always step up big time in number.

Death & disaster is a ratings winner, and yes, it’s ugly, … almost vulture like.

Also galling when it doesn’t seem to matter like this when 80 people are wiped out in one fell swoop in Kabul.

4 Likes

The flow of terror attacks is usually indicative of the rise in fascist governments in Western countries. It seems to peak when Governments are unfairly targeting and smearing hate towards people from the middle East.

Then dies down again during more Liberal government reigns.

Makes me sick. I know too many people who will be glued to it and talking about how awful it is _and_some of them will be also be talking about how awful the media is for showing it too much, while watching it. To be fair these are probably the same people who read and watch everything about Shappell Corby and the Kardashians and complain about them too.

Worst part is the media’s cheering on of rising death counts like it’s a stock market boom.

2 Likes

What a load of bull.

3 Likes

What a complete load of ■■■■

1 Like

The media should just inform people of what is going on…Don’t show photos of the attackers don’t glorify them give them any publicity. We all know what type of person who does this why advertise in pictures of them…

1 Like

Theres a photo on bbc twitter that if legit ,shows how much worse this could have been. It appears to be an attacker wearing a suicide vest.

What is a load of bull, is western Countries discriminating against a whole race of people by labelling them as potential terrorist.

1 Like

An opinion most likely supported only by confirmation bias.

1 Like

ISIS must love the modern media. Free advertising all day long.

4 Likes

Close the borders. LOL.

4 Likes

Worked for Trump too. Didn’t matter how crazy he looked. Crazy doesn’t recognise crazy.

“No such thing as bad publicity”

1 Like

Only everyone in the world who is not Islamic started giving a certain level of appathy towards the faith itself and only penalise people as people who break laws as assposed to attacking the faith itself and continually heating the melting pot and giving these ■■■■■■■ reasons to to this sort of ■■■■ will fix this.

Our society is just as responsible for radicalisation if not more so than the actual Islamic faith is.

No one gave a ■■■■ about Alqaeda in the same way people do about ISIS relalated terror. attacking Alqaeda was about attacking a terror regime more than it was about attacking a faith.

What’s happening now is a war on faith. Push any faith and I mean ANY faith enough and en mass they will retaliate.

Criminal is criminal. Everything else’s is just semantics. That’s the mentality that needs to be adopted. Islamic people who are not criminals having the same mentality as non Islamic non criminals all having the same mentality will weed the ■■■■■■■ out.

6 Likes